Day 1 on testosterone and Wow

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

It means some of us don't agree with your protocol, but you should listen to your doctor if you're paying him, not someone on a forum.

In my opinion you have a starting situation with a terrible T:E ratio. Really low T, E2 above the average observed in healthy men.
So my question is, are you overweight?
If so, as Nelson said, that's probably why your E2 was like that since the beginning.
Starting with such a high dose of T with HCG would mean your E2 will spike quite considerably, unless you're an exception.

And rather than addressing lifestyle and eventually protocol, after you will have a blood test of course, you are throwing in a high dose of AI.

This is just my opinion, so feel free to ignore it, but to give you a rough idea, I started with a really basic protocol of 100mg/week of T enanthate divided in 2 doses. Nothing else added, not even supplements.
Yes I am overweight but not terribly. 36 yrs old and probably 20-30 lbs over. If I lost 20-30 I would be looking very fit.

Thanks for giving me an idea of your protocol starting out, that's what I was looking for.

My Drs, (i've seen 2) seem to let me dictate protocol. Not sure if thats good or bad. I haven't taken the AI yet and will only take it if I am having side effects. I think I will keep looking for a better Dr, someone who is more in-line with everything I have read on this site.

I would like to maintain fertility, do you know if its OK to do test for a few months without HCG and possibly add it in later? Or should it be taken always to maintain fertility?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

I would like to maintain fertility, do you know if its OK to do test for a few months without HCG and possibly add it in later? Or should it be taken always to maintain fertility?

That's what I did.
No HCG for 9 months, then I've added it in May and in June I conceived my son on the first attempt.
I had to drop it after 1 year of trying to control E2 with AIs. For me and some other people HCG is basically E2 in a glass vial.

Luke717

its all perception. You see it as negative and judging because your more open to what those other groups are doing. Most people on this site are looking for actual trt. Those guys are into optimization. A lot of them don’t even have low t. That’s not judgment. I don’t judge them your free to do what you like. But we need to be clear on what we come to these sites and what we are looking for.

I came to excel and peak because they were more on the trt side. When I was deep into lifting I was more on anabolic minds and t-nation.

Luke717

I am not fa
Ya unfortunately there’s a lot of negativity, judging, and pessimism on this forum lately. It really should be about listening, understanding, problem solving, and guidance. But just find a good clinic, and trust their judgment. Who prescribes your HRT?
I have a nurse practitioner that provides the script, and then I also saw a restore health doc that specializes in skin care and HRT. Would you recommend a urologist, endocrine doc or anything else?

Gman86

I am not fa

I have a nurse practitioner that provides the script, and then I also saw a restore health doc that specializes in skin care and HRT. Would you recommend a urologist, endocrine doc or anything else?

I went through two other clinics before DefyMedical, and they both were horrible. DefyMedical has exceeded my expectations 10 fold. I literally couldn’t be happier with them. There’s a guy in here that works there, and from what he has said, they are not only up to date with all the latest HRT research, but are also progressing with the times. I plan on being with them for life, and would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of high quality HRT.

slicktop

I am not fa

Not to make this sound like a Defy commercial, but I'd recommend switching to them as well. 200mg a week is a BIG starting dosage, one that set off alarms for a lot of us. Maybe that's what you need, I don't know, but typically men that are truly in need of TRT feel great at a lower dose than that, simply because they've been deficient for quite a while and their body just basically celebrates when testosterone levels get back up to even mid range, not even high in the spectrum. You don't HAVE to do HCG with them if you don't want to- they won't drop you as a patient for it or anything like that. I like it and plan to stay with it, personally. Point is, your thoughts and wishes for your health and your TRT protocol have a direct effect with Defy- they're not just there to tell you what to do. If you're a hands on kind of person regarding your health (and I'd imagine you are since you here, doing research, and asking questions) then I'd think that would matter.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me