Day 1 on Clomid

Buy Lab Tests Online

rubinstt

Hey guys,

I've had diagnosed low T for about 5 years with no treatment. I am 33 years old with 1 kid and planning on having at least one more. Long story as to why but lets just say bad doctors and call it a day. So today I went for a second opinion with an Endocrinologist after an appointment with a urologist that determined secondary hypogonadism.

Endocrinologist was amazing, looked at my whole history, diagnosed with me with Hashimotos based on thyroid panel, low vitamin D, and low T. Now she said that all 3 of these things could be causing my low energy/low libido but she is only going to treat the Low T and vitamin D for now. She said my thyroid numbers were not worth treating first based on how low the T was.

The urologist had suggested 25 mg clomid once daily and the endo agreed. So I just took my fist pill. A little anxious and not knowing what to expect. From what i've read I hear it can take some time to go into affect. My follow up blood work will be in 6 weeks and will test all the things needed to be tested including estradiol. I know people say that Clomid doesn't relieve all the symptoms and that TRT is so much better, but I am still trying to have kids, have had untreated low T for at least 5 years and am hoping that there is at least a LITTLE improvement. Anything is better than what has been going on.

I'll update this as I continue my clomid treatment. Any thoughts and comments would be appreacited!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MG123

It sounds like the endo doesn't know what she's doing. So she doesn't care about TSH until it hits 10?!? She doesn't care what your thyroid hormone levels are? I think you are going to be disappointed with this doctor in the long run.

rubinstt

Eh, maybe I made it sound more simple than how she made it out to be. Basically she said that there are 3 things going on right now. Low T, Vitamin D, and TSH. She said that because the Low T was much worse than the TSH that that is what she wants to focus on first. She doesn't want to start thyroid treatment and low t treatment because if one worked on the symptoms how would you know which one it was. She acknowledged that the TSH levels were elevated and based on my inflammatory bowel disease diagnosed hashimoto's. She said it was early stages based on the level being 3.2. She wants to get the Low T under control before starting to work on the thyroid.

The only way to diagnose Hashi's is with an antobodies test, not a TSH, and treating you with a TSH of 10...in the nicest way...this is going to go poorly for you. Very very poorly. Don't think for a second that this is treatment in your best interest because it's not.

CoastWatcher

Wow - standing still until your thyroid is non-functional. There's a reason the thyroid is called the "master gland". It's simply too important to ignore. I just don't understand it...did she at least order up an antibody test? T3, T4, and RT3? For baseline purposes?

rubinstt

Also, just to clarify, I went to her as a second opinion, she didn't order blood work in the first place, the primary care and urologist did. She did include thyroid panel for the follow up in 6 weeks along with testosterone, estradiol, fh and lh, lipids, and other things I can't remember as I just woke up from a nap (guess energy levels on clonid don't rise on day 1 taking it)

Also, just to clarify, I went to her as a second opinion, she didn't order blood work in the first place, the primary care and urologist did. She did include thyroid panel for the follow up in 6 weeks along with testosterone, estradiol, fh and lh, lipids, and other things I can't remember as I just woke up from a nap (guess energy levels on clonid don't rise on day 1 taking it)

Good luck to you but you're not being cared for in a competent manner.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me