Dave Palumbo goes to Envizion Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

maxadvance

This is good stuff, hilarious too. Former bodybuilder walks in and they prescribe 400 mg of Test and 200 mg of Deca per week on his first visit, awesome lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Wow..they are fearless to prescribe high dose T and nandrolone and allow him to video it. 400 mg of testosterone plus 200 mg nandrolone will qualify as bodybuilding dose. They seemed to give him thyroid Rx when he did not need it.

Umm, they also gave him finasteride.

I hope he is not blocking DHT and estradiol too much (he says this will increase the amount of T)

You can tell his body fat is very low due to his facial lipoatrophy.

He seems like a good guy. I have heard his name a lot but never seen his videos.

Last edited:

maxadvance

Wow..they are fearless to prescribe high dose T and nandrolone and allow him to video it. 400 mg of testosterone plus 200 mg nandrolone will qualify as bodybuilding dose. They seemed to give him thyroid Rx when he did not need it.

Umm, they also gave him finasteride.

I hope he is not blocking DHT and estradiol too much (he says this will increase the amount of T)

When he received the meds, he said they sent him thyroid armour and and he didn't even know about it and I remember he said he didn't want it. Then he got the testosterone and said he didn't really want 400mg a week, 200mg will do. Crazy.

Shameful and gives a bad name to the LEGITIMATE hormone providers and clinics that are really trying to help people. Unfortunately, this is far from the only one.

That doctor barely even went over his labs or anything. Just said "your testosterone is low". Nothing more, although it's kinda expected with 100mg E10D.

I would hate to have a doctor who didn't even discuss lab results, symptoms, possible side effects, benefits. It didn't even seem like the doctor would answer any questions, concerns or anything. I want to be able to ask questions, have goals, and to actually be diagnosed not just treated with medications, although he did go in there already diagnosed so that might have something to do with it.

Basically the guy said "I feel icky".

400mg of T cyp per week is simply NEVER indicated in the normal setting of medically managed TRT. The only possible exceptions are special cases such as HIV/AIDS wasting or other catabolic wasting conditions (which are clearly not even close in this case) -- and even in those cases only temporarily until body composition is stabilized.

The doc kept looking at the sheet when Palumbo asked questions. It appears this was a scripted encounter with the Doctor simply reading from a pre-designed protocol/script. These types of clinics are a dime a dozen in certain areas and, in my personal opinion, due to all of the blood, sweat, and tears I pour into my craft...a DISGRACE to TRT and the medical profession. Okay, that's off my chest, now I'll leave it be.

400mg of T cyp per week is simply NEVER indicated in the normal setting of medically managed TRT. The only possible exceptions are special cases such as HIV/AIDS wasting or other catabolic wasting conditions (which are clearly not even close in this case) -- and even in those cases only temporarily until body composition is stabilized.

The doc kept looking at the sheet when Palumbo asked questions. It appears this was a scripted encounter with the Doctor simply reading from a pre-designed protocol/script. These types of clinics are a dime a dozen in certain areas and, in my personal opinion, due to all of the blood, sweat, and tears I pour into my craft...a DISGRACE to TRT and the medical profession. Okay, that's off my chest, now I'll leave it be.

Yeah it's sickening, and hopefully doesn't affect real TRT doctors and patients.

Honestly, my experience with you, and your staff is the exact opposite. I asked you so many questions, and you went over almost every single lab result. I learned a lot from the consults with you, which compared to the other doctors I have seen where I had to teach them things is refreshing.

Yeah it's sickening, and hopefully doesn't affect real TRT doctors and patients.

Honestly, my experience with you, and your staff is the exact opposite. I asked you so many questions, and you went over almost every single lab result. I learned a lot from the consults with you, which compared to the other doctors I have seen where I had to teach them things is refreshing.

It draws attention and scrutiny to all TRT providers and clinics. Simply an unnecessary headache and, more importantly, potentially harming patients if they are not monitored appropriately and correct adjustments made.

I appreciate your kind words.

I guess it's better, from a legal perspective for the patient, than getting your "gear" from overseas/China and flying completely solo with your "treatment".

It draws attention and scrutiny to all TRT providers and clinics. Simply an unnecessary headache and, more importantly, potentially harming patients if they are not monitored appropriately and correct adjustments made.

I appreciate your kind words.

I guess it's better, from a legal perspective for the patient, than getting your "gear" from overseas/China and flying completely solo with your "treatment".

I appreciate having a doctor who understands TRT. Honestly, it's made a huge improvement in my life, and that is something I am grateful for everyday.

Besides that, quick question, I took notes during our consult with some of the questions I asked you. The generic questions that aren't about MY care, but more "does vitamin d reduce SHBG much?" kind. Would it be okay if I made a post here with the questions and answers?

I appreciate having a doctor who understands TRT. Honestly, it's made a huge improvement in my life, and that is something I am grateful for everyday.

Besides that, quick question, I took notes during our consult with some of the questions I asked you. The generic questions that aren't about MY care, but more "does vitamin d reduce SHBG much?" kind. Would it be okay if I made a post here with the questions and answers?

Certainly...ask away. Tag my name so I'm more likely to not miss it. If I do miss it or don't see it PM me.

P.S. Be sure to also search the database to be sure the answer to your questions doesn't already lie within the wealth of info already covered here. As Nelson proudly states, with over 40,000 posts thus far on the forum, there aren't too many questions/topics that haven't been covered...but I'm sure you'll find a few, which I'll be happy to answer ;-)

P.S. Be sure to also search the database to be sure the answer to your questions doesn't already lie within the wealth of info already covered here. As Nelson proudly states, with over 40,000 posts thus far on the forum, there aren't too many questions/topics that haven't been covered...but I'm sure you'll find a few, which I'll be happy to answer ;-)

Haha I know you are, and thank you for that.

What I meant was that I asked you questions during our consult, ones I never found an answer to on here. You answered them during the consult, would it be okay if I posted the ANSWERS you gave me during the consult on here? Of course it's not personal medical questions.

I don't want to quote you without permission.

Haha I know you are, and thank you for that.

What I meant was that I asked you questions during our consult, ones I never found an answer to on here. You answered them during the consult, would it be okay if I posted the ANSWERS you gave me during the consult on here? Of course it's not personal medical questions.

I don't want to quote you without permission.

Ohhhh, I read that wrong lol.

Go ahead and thank you for asking permission. I can also keep an eye out and chime in if anything needs further explanation.

James

Interesting video. He could have asked for damn near anything, and likely would have gotten it. How embarrassing for that doctor.

Loki

He is also very small for that much "gear"... Makes me wonder how much the T helps in building size and how much is on genetics and maybe other hormones like GH... Or it could be the lack of training too...

Fireproof

Dang - that's nowhere near TRT, LOL. I can't believe that doctor and clinic agreed to that video. Maybe they are just a "quack shack" hoping to get all the bodybuilders in the area calling on them instead of sourcing overseas.

But as already mentioned - it certainly doesn't help the legitimate TRT clinics like Defy and PrimeBody. We already have enough negative misperceptions about TRT to deal with already, without bozos like this doc making things worse...

James

He is also very small for that much "gear"... Makes me wonder how much the T helps in building size and how much is on genetics and maybe other hormones like GH... Or it could be the lack of training too...

Oh he's definitely been much bigger. YouTube him.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me