Dangers of Raloxifene / gyno

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chrander

Hi.

I have been on TRT for some years now. Feeling great.

My girl is days away from having our first child, looking forward to it.

For those wondering, I was on 115 mg testosterone enanthate (split 2* week mondays am and thursdays pm) and 500iu hcg EOD from january to july. We first got pregnant in may, but she lost it (we did not know we where pregnant and whent on a very hard hiking weekend and other stuf, that may have an impact.. dont know). So I was VERY fertile... I should have lowered my test dose, but I felt great so I did not... Yes, much more irritable and on my "tips", but I went with it and trained like crazy. Next time I will lower my trt dose for sure when using 500iu hcg EOD.

I already have approval of small gyno removal trough my doc. But since I used Raloxifene (Evista), the lump was to small at the time..

Now, since I am expecting to carry hild around an help out at home, I will not have the operation. I will wait.. Thinking about using Evista again (60mg for 30 days, then 30mg thil its gone). Its very effective and I feel good on it. The cost is stupid..

What is your take om Raloxifene for my usage and dangers of it? Have read some, but want more on it. Should I be conserned using it in periods? I am in prosess of lowering my trt to 105 mg (41 IU on my syringe x2). I hope this is low enough to not get lump again.

I also take 5mg tadalafil ED for health benefits and not ED (penis).

I really want to get back to using 250iu hcg 2x weekly, but the cost is stupid.. 80 dollars for 5000iu pregnyle. I feel my best when combining test and hcg. Tried different protocols.

Looking forward hearing from u guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale