Danazol not available in Canada?!?!

bubz24

Thread starter #1
My SHBG is crazy (108) and my doctor is trying to prescribe Danazol but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find it. Everywhere I call doesn't have it and they don't have a clue when it will be in. Unfortunately Anavar is not available up here for prescription.

Is there anybody on here currently using Danazol in Canada and has refilled a prescription lately?

My SHBG is crazy (108) and my doctor is trying to prescribe Danazol but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find it. Everywhere I call doesn't have it and they don't have a clue when it will be in. Unfortunately Anavar is not available up here for prescription.

Is there anybody on here currently using Danazol in Canada and has refilled a prescription lately?

Most likely will have a hard time finding a pharmacy that has it in stock as there is an actual shortage due to a supply delay.

Last updated on 2019-04-03

Screenshot (177).png

Screenshot (178).png

email: CAINTERNET@sanofi.com Telephone: 1-800-265-7927

Last edited:
Thanks for the info @madman.

What is your protocol as of now (dose/injection frequency) and where does your TT/FT/e2 sit?

From your most recent lab work were they taken at trough?

How do you feel overall (energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery)?

If you only know your TT seeing as we know your SHBG than we can easily figure out where your FT levels sit.

Thread starter #7
Based on my shbg he upped my dose to .65ml from 0.5ml so 130mg per week. I inject Tuesday mornings. Since the increase in my dose I’ve noticed quite a bit more bloat, some tenderness and a lump under my right nipple. I just went and got labs done on Friday for sensitive e2 and TT. Friday was pretty much peak for me and my TT was at 44.4 nmol/L (Dynacare range 7.6-31.4) I had labs a few months ago at trough and My TT was in around 32nmol/L.

I was going to message you actually on the sensitive e2 test. They charged me $75 so it wasn’t covered. I’ve submitted into my insurance company to see if they cover it. Did you have to pay? Also how long does it take? online says 11 days.

As to how I’m feeling. I feel really good. Mood is awesome most days (90% of the time). Libido is great, morning wood 3/4 days a week. No complaints really other than the blot and nipple stuff going on. I gained about 10 pounds that feels like mostly water to me since starting trt in December.

Thanks for asking.