Daily Sustanon - The Best Results Yet

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have tested every protocol and every ester during the last 5 years.

I get the best results with daily Sustanon hands down (10mg/day). Libido, energy, drive....

How often have we read of people here on the forum feeling great when switching from long to short ester and vice versa. Just for the results to fade within 2-3 days.

It's the mix of short and long esters in my opinion.

I get very strong DHT conversion on Propionate and Phenylpropionate. Too strong. My Estradiol goes very low, skin gets dry, a bit joint pain and there is too much fluctuation during the day. Still as a solo solution I prefer Prop over longer ester or even cream.

When I take long ester solo I get very strong estradiol conversion that outweighs many of the TRT benefits. I would have to take AI which is an nightmare by itself. I think one needs to balance estradiol via ester / injection fequency and dosing, not via AI.

Let's enter Sustanon, the short ester with high DHT conversion seem to balance the higher estradiol conversion from the longer ester. At the same time the fluctuation with daily injections is not too high.

Here's the kicker: When I do the normal once a week Sustanon protocol or even EOD and I get less optimal results. I most certainly need the daily Prop. Remember that Prop has a half-life of 0.8 days, when doing small injections it's probably even lower at 0.4-0.5 days. Means on day two the Prop is all gone, some Phenylprop is left but the longer ester are now dominant.

Will it work for everybody? Most certainly not, there seems to be a high variance how individuals react to certain ester. Though I think we should look more into Sustanon, its a bit neglected here on the forum.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

camygod

I have tested every protocol and every ester during the last 5 years.

I get the best results with daily Sustanon hands down (10mg/day). Libido, energy, drive....

How often have we read of people here on the forum feeling great when switching from long to short ester and vice versa. Just for the results to fade within 2-3 days.

It's the mix of short and long esters in my opinion.

I get very strong DHT conversion on Propionate and Phenylpropionate. Too strong. My Estradiol goes very low, skin gets dry, a bit joint pain and there is too much fluctuation during the day. Still as a solo solution I prefer Prop over longer ester or even cream.

When I take long ester solo I get very strong estradiol conversion that outweighs many of the TRT benefits. I would have to take AI which is an nightmare by itself. I think one needs to balance estradiol via ester / injection fequency and dosing, not via AI.

Let's enter Sustanon, the short ester with high DHT conversion seem to balance the higher estradiol conversion from the longer ester. At the same time the fluctuation with daily injections is not too high.

Here's the kicker: When I do the normal once a week Sustanon protocol or even EOD and I get less optimal results. I most certainly need the daily Prop. Remember that Prop has a half-life of 0.8 days, when doing small injections it's probably even lower at 0.4-0.5 days. Means on day two the Prop is all gone, some Phenylprop is left but the longer ester are now dominant.

Will it work for everybody? Most certainly not, there seems to be a high variance how individuals react to certain ester. Though I think we should look more into Sustanon, its a bit neglecte here on the forum.
I presume your using sustanon 250? if so are you just injecting 0.04 on insulin syringe daily or 0.10?

Yes Sustanon 250 (so far I had Organon and Balkanpharmaceuticals both great).
0.04ml (10mg) per day with 29g 12.7mm Insulin syringe (that's 2 markers on a UI100 syringe).
When switching from prop or cream I would recommend a 50-75mg frontload.

camygod

Yes Sustanon 250 (so far I had Organon and Balkanpharmaceuticals both great).
0.04ml (10mg) per day with 29g 12.7mm Insulin syringe (that's 2 markers on a UI100 syringe).
When switching from prop or cream I would recommend a 50-75mg frontload.
I noticed you try a test no ester protocol before how do you find this compared to that do you think there is enough of the short ester to give you good libido even in such small daily doses?

I noticed you try a test no ester protocol before how do you find this compared to that do you think there is enough of the short ester to give you good libido even in such small daily doses?

I got an insane boost in libido with the no ester protocol, even without continuing no ester test it would last another day or so.

Though I got insane acne as well, think T and DHT levels peaked very high.

Test prop combined with no ester test was better, a bit less fluctuation but still very bad acne.

A fun protocol for sometime, but got tired of the rollercoaster ride quickly.

Overall I don't think I will go back to short ester only, it worked for me a long time, but I got very lean starting last year and since then I just can't make it work anymore. Combining short and long ester in some fashion is where it's at for me.

Libido on Sustanon is very good, not as intense as on no ester test, but still great compared to the other protocols I have tested. And it's very stable, feeling the same most of the day. Something I have come to value a lot over time.

Last edited:

camygod

I got an insane boost in libido with the no ester protocol, even without continuing no ester test it would last another day or so.

Though I got insane acne as well, think T and DHT levels peaked very high.

Test prop combined with no ester test was better, a bit less fluctuation but still very bad acne.

A fun protocol for sometime, but got tired of the rollercoaster ride quickly.

Overall I don't think I will go back to short ester only, it worked for me a long time, but I got very lean last year and since then I just can't make it work anymore. Combining short and long ester in some fashion is where it's at for me.

Libido on Sustanon is very good, not as intense as on no ester test, but still great compared to the other protocols I have tested. And it's very stable, feeling the same most of the day. Something I have come to value a lot over time.
fair play brother glad you found what works best for you it's funny as sustanon gets a bad rep but it's one of the main ones they subscribe where I'm from in the UK

fair play brother glad you found what works best for you it's funny as sustanon gets a bad rep but it's one of the main ones they subscribe where I'm from in the UK
Think it comes down to the protocol with Sustanon, doing one injection per week or even E3D I probably wouldn't like Sustanon either. Besides Day 1 it would be the same as pinning Cypionate once weekly.....

camygod

Think it comes down to the protocol with Sustanon, doing one injection per week or even E3D I probably wouldn't like Sustanon either. Besides Day 1 it would be the same as pinning Cypionate once weekly.....
for sure i would think daily is best way to go and with such small pin really wouldnt feel much in my stupid steroid abuse days i shot 250mg of sustanon with a 23g in my delt felt like i had been kicked by a mule in the arm never again haah

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I also think the mixed-ester thing is worth trying when single-ester results don't seem optimal. I too found the half-life of small doses of T propionate to be shorter than expected, around half a day, which led to unnaturally large daily hormone variations. So now I'm experimenting with enanthate-propionate combinations.

camygod

I also think the mixed-ester thing is worth trying when single-ester results don't seem optimal. I too found the half-life of small doses of T propionate to be shorter than expected, around half a day, which led to unnaturally large daily hormone variations. So now I'm experimenting with enanthate-propionate combinations.
and how are you finding it ?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
and how are you finding it ?
It's hard to draw definite conclusions, but I do think the combination is better than propionate alone. TRT overall has been great, but libido is variable and frequently lacking.

I've commented that my best results ever were for two weeks during a transition from enanthate to propionate. There are various competing explanations. One is that there's a sweet spot or range that you go through, but it's narrow enough that it's hard to hit exactly. Another is that the hormonal fluctuations themselves cause the good results. Or it could be some combination of both, with the right average levels and the right daily fluctuations being necessary for best results.

camygod

It's hard to draw definite conclusions, but I do think the combination is better than propionate alone. TRT overall has been great, but libido is variable and frequently lacking.

I've commented that my best results ever were for two weeks during a transition from enanthate to propionate. There are various competing explanations. One is that there's a sweet spot or range that you go through, but it's narrow enough that it's hard to hit exactly. Another is that the hormonal fluctuations themselves cause the good results. Or it could be some combination of both, with the right average levels and the right daily fluctuations being necessary for best results.
what about using suspension with enathate instead of prop or just adding supension 2 times a week for libdo boost

Cataceous

Super Moderator
what about using suspension with enathate instead of prop or just adding supension 2 times a week for libdo boost
I have tried it—actually TNE in oil—and it does work well for the occasional boost, which lasts several days, for some reason. I found the effects fade with daily use, and it may raise estradiol somewhat more than when using the equivalent amount of testosterone attached to an ester. The experience is very similar to when I use scrotal testosterone cream.

at15

About to start on Sustanon as well, similar thoughts here but I was gonna go with 20mg Mon-Fri, then you have that beneficial washout period on Sat/Sun.

trt reznor

About to start on Sustanon as well, similar thoughts here but I was gonna go with 20mg Mon-Fri, then you have that beneficial washout period on Sat/Sun.

I don’t have any experience with Sustanon, but regarding daily injection i believe a number of us have found that it helps to keep a lower dose. The body seems to need less test when on daily injections. When I was doing 20mg of T Cyp everyday (along with hCG eod) my TT was over 1400 and I experienced a good bit of sides. Just food for thought. They usually say around here that it’s a good idea to start lower and work your way up.

at15

not available in usa but maybe a compounding pharmacy will custom make sustanon for you?

Last edited:

Gman86

its prescribed in uk and Europe and is very easy to get Pharma grade in the black market not that I'm recommending that

Ya sounds like Europe is a double edged sword. Basically impossible to get a good TRT doctor, and sounds pretty difficult to get proper lab testing, but if you already know what ur doing, you have access to pretty much everything and can just treat urself. Is that about right? Sorry, I’m assuming ur from the UK or Europe. Disregard all that if you’re not.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me