Daily SUBQers: 5 stars for BD Ultra-Fine Insulin Syringe - 31G 3/10cc 5/16"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

andrewBwinter

Just recently I have been experiencing long-term PIP from a delt injection. I decided to inject my left delt to mix things up from glutes and I've been dealing with an ache for the past 10 days or so. At first I was worried I had hit something but maybe it was just the result of doing an upper routine the next day and it's aggravated.

mike7

My vendor of choice:

Here is what they say about RX:

By purchasing syringes from TotalDiabetesSupply.com, you are asserting that you are over 18 years of age and that you intend to use these syringes for the treatment of diabetes or for another legitimate medical purpose.

It is legal in most of the U.S. to purchase insulin syringes without a prescription; however, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. TotalDiabetesSupply.com reserves the right to refuse any order in the event that filling such order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.

CA, NV: In California and Nevada, you assert syringes will be used for diabetic purposes or legitimate purpose.

CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY: These states require a prescription for quantities over 10 syringes. If you order over 10 syringes to these states, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.

IL: The state of Illinois requires a prescription for quantities over 20 syringes. If you order over 20 syringes to the state of Illinois, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.

DE, TN: The state of Delaware requires a prescription to order syringes. If you order syringes shipping to Delaware, we must confirm your prescription. Please fax your prescription to (833)-940-1956 or upload it via our RX Submission page.

FL & VA: In Florida and Virginia, you assert that you are not a minor. A minor is anyone under the age of 18. Residents of Miami-Dade, Monroe, & Broward County require an RX prior to shipment.
Weird, considering I order from easy touch (100) and never had any issues.

BigTex

I think normally you'd be able to get them via the Easy Touch store site, but they're sold out of everything at the moment. The 0.3 cc size has half-unit markings. I'm not sure about the 0.5 cc size.
I see Amazon has them:
Some other brand:
I have been buying the Easytouch 31G x 5/16" insulin syringes from Amazon. Great price and quick delivery. $16.13/100.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me