Daily subQ vs IM ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

So I’ve been doing daily IM shots and I must say I’ve gotten great results but I’m getting tired of how long and far I have to inject into my body and I hear subQ is so much easier especially with low amounts of testosterone. Is there anyone who has switched and gotten the same results or better /worse or is there any science behind subQ being better and easier absorbed ? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
In general, with subcutaneous injections absorption is a little slower, but no less complete. This makes the apparent half-life of the testosterone ester somewhat longer than with IM injections. In turn this means less variation in serum testosterone. In practice, with daily injections of a longer ester such as cypionate the difference is likely to be undetectable; you'll see serum levels for either method be pretty constant and about the same as the other.

The difference would be more apparent with once-weekly injections. Then the serum peaks would be higher for IM, and the serum troughs lower. But the average level of testosterone over time would be about the same for IM and SC at the same dose rate. As a disclaimer, these are general expectations based on theory and existing studies. You will find some contradictory anecdotes in the forums.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me