madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (4122).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (4124).png

STEADY LEVELS WEEK AFTER WEEK1,*​

STEADY STATE IN 6 WEEKS...THEN MAINTAINED1 NO PATIENT HAD CMAX >1500 ng/dL AT WEEK 12 NARROW PEAK-TO-TROUGH RATIO OF 1.8

Screenshot (4125).png

1618157660824.png

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Hello @madman According to this study, where you give a weekly injection and get a good balance, why do we need to inject the cypionate every day or EOD?
This touches on something interesting we've discussed before: The apparent half-life of the Xyosted product is about 10 days. This is double what's typical for standard formulations of testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate. To obtain the relatively steady hormone levels seen with Xyosted you'd need to injection at least twice a week with regular cypionate or enanthate.

gerardo

This touches on something interesting we've discussed before: The apparent half-life of the Xyosted product is about 10 days. This is double what's typical for standard formulations of testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate. To obtain the relatively steady hormone levels seen with Xyosted you'd need to injection at least twice a week with regular cypionate or enanthate.
Isn't Xyosted testosterone enanthate?

Tremonti22

Ok @madman need your help bud. As previously mentioned. Running 100mg test cyp IM split in 1/2 every 3.5 days. Been feeling ok, but am noticing less libido / softer erections. Labs posted below. E2 shows to be a bit high but not crazy and I made sure they ran the right test method. Could E2 at 34 be causing soft erections? If so and looking at my free test and SBGH at 15 should I try a small dose of AI to bring it down? If so what dose / how often?

Attachments

• 5ED6963E-ACCE-4C9B-B368-29DC1AB3E750.png
    5ED6963E-ACCE-4C9B-B368-29DC1AB3E750.png
    91 KB · Views: 32
  • 96F27BBE-8C59-4DC6-8850-CA581ED6FAA6.png
    96F27BBE-8C59-4DC6-8850-CA581ED6FAA6.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 35
  • DEB4FEE9-7EF7-4D57-A80E-F96E76F73E07.png
    DEB4FEE9-7EF7-4D57-A80E-F96E76F73E07.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DACEBC39-4C26-4809-91BA-379B56F9672B.png
    DACEBC39-4C26-4809-91BA-379B56F9672B.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 31

gerardo

Ok @madman need your help bud. As previously mentioned. Running 100mg test cyp IM split in 1/2 every 3.5 days. Been feeling ok, but am noticing less libido / softer erections. Labs posted below. E2 shows to be a bit high but not crazy and I made sure they ran the right test method. Could E2 at 34 be causing soft erections? If so and looking at my free test and SBGH at 15 should I try a small dose of AI to bring it down? If so what dose / how often?
Your free testosterone is up but if you still don't feel well and How low is your shgb .. Have you ever tried less dose of testosterone like 90mg or 80mg?

madman

Super Moderator
PMd you!

Cooper

What was result here? Did you end up taking AI and if so did it help?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Does anyone know from experience if sub q injections give you higher dht than intramuscular?
Not from experience, but from clinical trials and the basic pharmacokinetics it's clear that total DHT created is about the same whether a testosterone ester is delivered via SC or IM injection. In either case the testosterone is not available for conversion to DHT until after the testosterone ester has been absorbed into the bloodstream, where the ester is cleaved. There can be differences in the rates of absorption, with SC generally slower. Thus SC delivery may produce lower peaks in testosterone, which then also applies to metabolites such as DHT and estradiol.

From the paper on the Xyosted clinical trial, which compared SC to IM delivery: "The ratios of T to metabolites were similar, suggesting that the conversion rate of T to its metabolites was similar across groups."

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me