Daily Step Count and Step Intensity With Mortality Among US Adults

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I do workout every morning with weights, but in the evening my wife and I like to walk together and talk about our day, I believe it makes us closer. It also helps us to know our neighbors.

Based on a representative sample of US adults, a greater number of daily steps was significantly associated with lower all-cause mortality. There was no significant association between step intensity and mortality after adjusting for total steps per day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My bet would be that people doing more steps are more health conscious in general.
I remember reading a study. They did IQ tests on retired people at Starbucks. They found out who walked there and who drove. They did the study again the following year, with the same people. The ones that walked IQs increased, the ones that drove IQs deceased

forumjoe

I remember reading a study. They did IQ tests on retired people at Starbucks. They found out who walked there and who drove. They did the study again the following year, with the same people. The ones that walked IQs increased, the ones that drove IQs deceased

Now that is more interesting as it has a far better degree of control! Movement is life, people who stop wither away faster

JohnTaylorHK

As a general rule, I could be described as a lazy SOB. My morning calisthenics and isometrics take less than an hour for a full body workout. If you add 4 minutes of Tabata jumping rope my cardio is also nicely taken care of. These days, especially under extended community quarantine, I walk outside a couple of times per week just to get my vitamin D, using the pretext of shopping for those few essentials. I miss sparring, and don't see that starting up again this year, I may have to get some sort of punching station set up in my garage. Joe Manganiello said the keys to health are intensity, intensity and intensity, together with cardio, cardio and cardio. I couldn't agree more. Couple this with a great diet, ensure you're getting twice the RDA of everything, and you're done. Live long and Prosper!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me