Daily Shot Rotation Schedule

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

With a daily shot rotation, how often can the same muscle be hit? Is every 4th day too often? What's the risk of hitting the same area too often? Just scar tissue, or infection also? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

I take 8mg test prop daily. Estimated peak of 1200 estimated trough of 400. I also have started to take it at night as an experiment to see how relevant having levels ascend over night is vs ascending during the day.

GreenMachineX

I take 8mg test prop daily. Estimated peak of 1200 estimated trough of 400. I also have started to take it at night as an experiment to see how relevant having levels ascend over night is vs ascending during the day.
Thanks. How long have you been experimenting with it at night? Any feedback yet?

Vince

Super Moderator
With a daily shot rotation, how often can the same muscle be hit? Is every 4th day too often? What's the risk of hitting the same area too often? Just scar tissue, or infection also? Thanks in advance.
I do worry about injecting in the same area, so I rotate. I inject in the VG, Sub Q in the love handles and shoulders. Six areas, when I inject HCG I just move over an inch and inject there. VG and shoulders are shallow IM.

TorontoTRT

If you use a small insulin needle there’s nothing to worry about. Pick a big muscle like quads and inject away. The odds of even hitting the exact injection spot are almost impossible. I rotate quads and that’s it. Shoulders can get a little lumpy as it’s a smaller muscle. And I inject IM not subq.

tropicaldaze1950

Curious, too, about injecting evening/night. I've posted that when I take my injection in the morning, I get an erection 17 hours later/10 p.m. though my libido starts to rev up mid to late afternoon. Rarely a nocturnal erection and no morning wood for years.

GreenMachineX

Curious, too, about injecting evening/night. I've posted that when I take my injection in the morning, I get an erection 17 hours later/10 p.m. though my libido starts to rev up mid to late afternoon. Rarely a nocturnal erection and no morning wood for years.
My nocturnal salute hits at about 1 or 2am when shot is in the morning, and my libido revs by lunch and is gone again by bed time.

tropicaldaze1950

My nocturnal salute hits at about 1 or 2am when shot is in the morning, and my libido revs by lunch and is gone again by bed time.
Long lag time. IMO, there's some connection between exogenous T metabolism and circadian rhythm or a particular circadian clock. Of course, there might be some malfunction in the HPA axis. All speculative on my part. I know only a little about this because circadian rhythm/HPA axis dysregulation are prevalent themes in bipolar illness.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me