Daily Protocol Bloodwork Results!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Indy57

So 7 weeks ago I switched to 14mg daily Test, and no ai. I got my bloodwork back this past Monday here are my results:

Total test: 909
E2 29
SHBG 29.2
Free test 2.4
Hemoglobin 16.1
Hematocrit 46

Going daily basically gave me the same results as when I was on 40mg T and .25 ai EOD but I’ve been able to drop the ai ( which I wanted to do for awhile - seems to cause more bloating than when I don’t take it)

Overall I feel pretty good, I’ve leaned out a little on the same exercise and diet I’ve always followed
Sleep, mood, and erections are really good and seemingly getting better as time goes on! I will stay on this for awhile now.

I’m doing the daily shots with a 29gauge 1/2” needle alternating shots in both shoulders

Just wanted to pass along the info for anyone who may be considering going to daily

Indy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Thanks for posting this. Love seeing success stories. Is that a typo of 2.4 for your free T? Is it supposed to be 24?

Also, are you using cypionate?

Royal244

So 7 weeks ago I switched to 14mg daily Test, and no ai. I got my bloodwork back this past Monday here are my results:

Total test: 909
E2 29
SHBG 29.2
Free test 2.4
Hemoglobin 16.1
Hematocrit 46

Going daily basically gave me the same results as when I was on 40mg T and .25 ai EOD but I’ve been able to drop the ai ( which I wanted to do for awhile - seems to cause more bloating than when I don’t take it)

Overall I feel pretty good, I’ve leaned out a little on the same exercise and diet I’ve always followed
Sleep, mood, and erections are really good and seemingly getting better as time goes on! I will stay on this for awhile now.

I’m doing the daily shots with a 29gauge 1/2” needle alternating shots in both shoulders

Just wanted to pass along the info for anyone who may be considering going to daily

Indy

Have you tried being on EOD protocol without an AI? I am just curious by how much estradiol drops down from EOD protocol to ED. I guess injecting every day is last hope for people who have problems with converting to E2 and don't want to use an AI.

Last edited:

Indy57

Have you tried being on EOD protocol without an AI? I am just curious by how much estradiol drops down from EOD protocol to ED. I guess injecting every day is last hope for people who have problems with converting to E2 and don't want to use an AI.
Yes did EOD for the last year and a half with 4 sets of blood work that always put me in the 830-850 range. I always took .25mg arimidex at the same time of injection and my estrogen floated from 22 to 38 or so. Going daily let’s me drop the ai. ( so far! )

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me