Buy Lab Tests Online

Carnivore

I will be switching over to daily injections for a while to see how I feel. My shbg is normal at 34, but I still feel too much variation in how I feel when I space shots out by a few days, and I'd like to keep my estrogen slightly lower.

I was wondering if there are any benefits to using prop instead of cyp for this. My doctor is open to either one. I have read a few times about some subjective benefits to prop and that it makes more sense to inject daily than cyp because you need some daily variation in your levels.

Also is HCG necessary? I haven't used it in a few years. I remember it giving me high estro symptoms without actually having high estradiol

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bbex2014

I like the idea if using prop for daily injections. Slightly more bang out of your dosage and can theoretically mimic how a body would naturally work better. I think testosterone base with no ester attached, injected twice daily would be even better, but you’d have to be crazy to do that protocol for life. I still feel compounded creams are best for this, but I really do like the idea of daily prop injections.

bbex2014

As far as hcg, I personally won’t use it unless I want to try for kids. I remember the late dr crisler talk about back filling pathways with hcg, but I’ll let the more educated on the matter answer. I prefer the simplicity of mono therapy, and I feel absolutely amazing on my current protocol

bochinit

Lower Testosterone dosage to lower the estrogen conversion and you can inject everyday if you really want using both esters. I use Enanthate 2x a week and this work well for me.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Daily cypionate is going to give very flat hormone levels for most. The situation with daily propionate is less clear, but the anecdotal evidence (e.g. from Jason Sypolt, Vince Carter and myself) is suggesting that pretty significant variations are possible. This contradicts the fairly constant levels we see when summing/extrapolating single-injection data. The possible contradiction might be explained by smaller doses having shorter apparent half-lives, something observed experimentally and also supported by a simple absorption model.

Carnivore

Daily cypionate is going to give very flat hormone levels for most. The situation with daily propionate is less clear, but the anecdotal evidence (e.g. from Jason Sypolt, Vince Carter and myself) is suggesting that pretty significant variations are possible. This contradicts the fairly constant levels we see when summing/extrapolating single-injection data. The possible contradiction might be explained by smaller doses having shorter apparent half-lives, something observed experimentally and also supported by a simple absorption model.
I have read a lot that some variability is important. So prop would be a better choice then?

Sean Mosher

At the end of the day you will probably need to do a trial run to see how it works for you.
There have been a variety of responses reported here using Prop.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I have read a lot that some variability is important. So prop would be a better choice then?
I've promoted the hypothesis myself, given the many reports from guys getting their best results during transitions. This would suggest that daily propionate is the better choice for daily injections. It's also common sense; if you want flat hormone levels then you can achieve them with less frequent injections of cypionate or enanthate, e.g. EOD and maybe even E3D.

That said, I had my best TRT results ever—with respect to sexual function—during the transition from enanthate to propionate. But this lasted only a few weeks, after which daily propionate has been only subtly better than EOD enanthate—not necessarily enough to justify the extra sticks.

Golfboy307

I am moving in a similar direction, and for the same reasons. My previous protocol was 60mg every 5 days, but that was driving my total T to 1100 on peak days with sensitive E2 around 27. Not horrible, but the first two days after injection I typically wouldn't sleep well and erections weren't great. I am trying 25mg (or so) every 2.5 days. So far, this is working very well with much less variation. This is cypionate, I have not used either of the other two esters. My SHBG ranges typically from 35-43. I will keep you posted.

Carnivore

I am moving in a similar direction, and for the same reasons. My previous protocol was 60mg every 5 days, but that was driving my total T to 1100 on peak days with sensitive E2 around 27. Not horrible, but the first two days after injection I typically wouldn't sleep well and erections weren't great. I am trying 25mg (or so) every 2.5 days. So far, this is working very well with much less variation. This is cypionate, I have not used either of the other two esters. My SHBG ranges typically from 35-43. I will keep you posted.
Let me know how it works out for you.

madman

Super Moderator
Those are some damn good free test numbers

Too bad his FT levels are not accurate.....seeing as he used the wrong testing method which was the piss poor direct immunoassay which has been shown to be inaccurate.....let alone no longer recommended.

The only way to truly know where ones FT level sits is to use the most accurate testing method such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) or if anything just use the newer calculated TruT method which has been shown to be on par with results obtained by the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis.

If you took the time to read through the thread you would understand such!

Vince's testosterone panel from 8/27/2019

madman

Super Moderator
I inject 18 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and 500 IU of HCG twice a week. Here's a copy of my labs.

Vince's testosterone panel from 8/27/2019

You should know better Vince!

Screenshot (634).png

madman

Super Moderator
When I saw my results, I did use the trut calculator to check my freeT.

I know you did.....but to keep posting your lab results which shows your FT level that was tested using the inaccurate direct immunoassay is misleading!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me