Daily Injections - Preloading?

Buy Lab Tests Online

theoneguy

Been doing daily for a couple years now and I've never seen an advantage to preloading. I think I spend more time flossing than I do loading my syringe every day.
The advantage to preloading especially for many people not in the USA is we get Vials not a multi use container. If you didn't preload you would be throwing away a full vial of test after nearly every injection...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The advantage to preloading especially for many people not in the USA is we get Vials not a multi use container. If you didn't preload you would be throwing away a full vial of test after nearly every injection...
Do you mean ampules? The remaining contents can be transferred to sterile multi-use vials, which is preferred for longer storage. In any case you want to be sure there's a preservative in the contents.

Rain27

When you say that you don't get vials, do you mean that you buy ampoules and put them in a vial and from the vial you pre-fill your syringes?

Rain27

La testo que usas sabes que tipo de conservante tiene?

Rain27

The testo you use, do you know what type of preservative it has?

Rain27

[QUOTE = "Cataceous, publicación: 175072, miembro: 38109"]
¿Te refieres a ampollas? El contenido restante se puede transferir a viales estériles de usos múltiples, lo que se prefiere para un almacenamiento más prolongado. En cualquier caso, desea asegurarse de que haya un conservante en el contenido.
[/CITAR]
¿tiene alguna idea de si, por regla general, los viales estériles que contiene el tapón son multidosis? las tapas de mis viales estériles son de goma y butilo, pero he oído que cada vez que se inserta una aguja (incluso si es insulina) hay un desprendimiento de micropartículas de goma que no son visibles para nuestro ojo y que pueden tener consecuencias en nuestra salud.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
¿tiene alguna idea de si, por regla general, los viales estériles que contiene el tapón son multidosis? las tapas de mis viales estériles son de goma y butilo, pero he oído que cada vez que se inserta una aguja (incluso si es insulina) hay un desprendimiento de micropartículas de goma que no son visibles para nuestro ojo y que pueden tener consecuencias en nuestra salud.
Sterile vials with butyl stoppers are supposed to be multi-use. I'd expect that if the stoppers are of good quality then there should not be a significant shedding of rubber micro-particles. Given that most injectable medicine in the U.S. is delivered this way I'd assume that health problems resulting from the stoppers would be well publicized.

Rain27

Sterile vials with butyl stoppers are supposed to be multi-use. I'd expect that if the stoppers are of good quality then there should not be a significant shedding of rubber micro-particles. Given that most injectable medicine in the U.S. is delivered this way I'd assume that health problems resulting from the stoppers would be well publicized.

Resultados de búsqueda
Resultado de traducción
Español
Inglés
Gracias por tu respuesta , tengo 2 viales esteriles de marca (Hospira)compre por Amazon , pero dicen un solo uso , entonces no me queda claro porque no son multidosis,no logro encontrar en amazon ninguno que diga multidosis, por eso saque conclusion de que quizas la mayoria serian multidosis.
Thank you for your answer, I have 2 sterile brand vials (Hospira) bought by Amazon, but they say a single use, so it is not clear to me because they are not multi-doses, I cannot find any that say multi-dose in Amazon, so I concluded that perhaps most would be multidose.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Resultados de búsqueda
Resultado de traducción
Español
Inglés
Gracias por tu respuesta , tengo 2 viales esteriles de marca (Hospira)compre por Amazon , pero dicen un solo uso , entonces no me queda claro porque no son multidosis,no logro encontrar en amazon ninguno que diga multidosis, por eso saque conclusion de que quizas la mayoria serian multidosis.
Thank you for your answer, I have 2 sterile brand vials (Hospira) bought by Amazon, but they say a single use, so it is not clear to me because they are not multi-doses, I cannot find any that say multi-dose in Amazon, so I concluded that perhaps most would be multidose.
I don't know why they say "Single Dose". That almost defeats the purpose. I use these, which are less expensive, but seem to be good quality.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The vials look great, also the price is good. Great find!
I switched to these after finding that ethyl oleate was degrading the stoppers of other vials I'd bought. Some people might not like that these vials lack a pull-off stopper protector. But I like them better since there are no sharp points to catch the alcohol swabs. And what counts is that the inside is sterile; it's expected that you'll clean the stopper before any use.

bochinit

With insulin syringes there is no dead space.

Personally though, I've never preloaded a syringe.

How do you aspirate the oil with the insulin syringe? I tried a 6mm needle and it will delay 1hr to aspirste. Now I'm using 14mm but I will love to use 6mm..

Vince

Super Moderator

bochinit

Sorry, I'm asking about how you load a insulin syringe since they have small needles (6mm or 8mm).

I tried and it will spend hours to fill them, just want to know if there's a way to aspirate the Test from the vial faster or will be necessary to back-load them.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use a 1/2 inch needle, I've never seen a 6 mm or 8 mm long needle. That would only be quarter of inch, very short.
Does it make it through the vial?

bochinit

I use a 1/2 inch needle, I've never seen a 6 mm or 8 mm long needle. That would only be quarter of inch, very short.
Does it make it through the vial?

Yes, but the problem is that makes it more hard and spend more time to aspirate the oil. Aparently the only way is to backload them. But that size is very confortable to pin and inject, it's a half of the 1/2 size.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Sorry, I'm asking about how you load a insulin syringe since they have small needles (6mm or 8mm).

I tried and it will spend hours to fill them, just want to know if there's a way to aspirate the Test from the vial faster or will be necessary to back-load them.
I posted this over at PeakT. This works well even with 31-gauge needles. Do other things while the loading happens. Guys have also used empty two-liter soda bottles as the holder.
"Here's a quick-and-dirty auto-loader consisting of a wood chip and a piece of wire, hung from a lampshade:"

Rock H. Johnson

I use 30-31G 6-8mm and can pretty quickly 1-3 minutes pull in arachid(N Deca), grapeseed oil(Test mix, Masteron) and HCG. Injecting takes about 30-60sec depending on injectionsite(sides or upper glutes). Never needed to backload although the Nandrolone comes in 1ml ampules which I inject 4 into the last 5ml HCG vial.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me