Daily Injections - Preloading?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

seb288

How do you guys not lose most of your test in each needle every day? I use 300mg/ml enanthate and shoot 9mg/day. However, 0.2ml gets stuck in the needle cavity so thats 60mg wasted every day for every 9mg that I shoot. Basically I have to waste 60mg/69mg = nearly 90% of my Testosterone with every injection. If I don't preload I lose even more because some is left in the drawing needle. Here in UK, low dead space needles aren't available online or in pharmacies. I get that most of you are probably using more diluted testosterone (100mg/ml) and shooting more per day (15-20mg) but still you'd be losing a third or even a half your testosterone to the needles! How do you combat this?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
How do you guys not lose most of your test in each needle every day? ... How do you combat this?
Insulin syringes. I've injected as little as 0.03 mL a day and the loss is still pretty negligible (31 gauge needle). It's a little tougher if you want to inject intramuscularly rather than subcutaneously, but a 1/2" needle can still get to shallow IM.

CoastWatcher

How do you guys not lose most of your test in each needle every day? I use 300mg/ml enanthate and shoot 9mg/day. However, 0.2ml gets stuck in the needle cavity so thats 60mg wasted every day for every 9mg that I shoot. Basically I have to waste 60mg/69mg = nearly 90% of my Testosterone with every injection. If I don't preload I lose even more because some is left in the drawing needle. Here in UK, low dead space needles aren't available online or in pharmacies. I get that most of you are probably using more diluted testosterone (100mg/ml) and shooting more per day (15-20mg) but still you'd be losing a third or even a half your testosterone to the needles! How do you combat this?
Review of the Exel Low Dead-space Syringe/Needle

lenny

Been doing daily for a couple years now and I've never seen an advantage to preloading. I think I spend more time flossing than I do loading my syringe every day.

theoneguy

I inject every M W F and preload 6 syringes at a time so 2 weeks worth. Been preloading 2 weeks worth for over a year now with no problems at all.

seb288

I inject every M W F and preload 6 syringes at a time so 2 weeks worth. Been preloading 2 weeks worth for over a year now with no problems at all.
Oh, so if I understand correctly, you reuse each syringe 3 times - by filling it once and pinning from it 3 times? And each time you just change the needle?

Rain27

[QUOTE = "Sean Mosher, publicación: 144869, miembro: 12534"]
Precargo durante toda la semana el domingo (1 semana a la vez).
[/CITAR]
¿Usas jeringas de insulina de aguja fija?

theoneguy

Are you happy, are the syringes you are using a needle with no dead space or fixed, or preloads and before you inject you change the needles?
Honestly I am pretty happy, Never had any type of infection "touch wood" and it's really easy to just grab a needle, swab skin then inject.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me