Daily Injections - Preloading?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

For those of you that inject daily: do you preload your syringes? If so, how far out do you preload - a few days worth? A weeks worth?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BJE

For those of you that inject daily: do you preload your syringes? If so, how far out do you preload - a few days worth? A weeks worth?
When I have done daily injections I have not pre loaded. However I switched from daily to twice weekly and I noticed no difference.

CoastWatcher

I pre-load for a week at a time when I travel or have meetings starting at an absurdly early hour. Probably two weeks out of every month.

Nearly five years of daily injections.

Powerdome

I can only get 1ml amps, so I pre-load one insulin syringe and just switch out the tips. I inject EOD at 25mg. Have been doing it for years. I have read some places that its not safe to do that, but havent had any problems.

BJE

I can only get 1ml amps, so I pre-load one insulin syringe and just switch out the tips. I inject EOD at 25mg. Have been doing it for years. I have read some places that its not safe to do that, but havent had any problems.
How do you do on that dose? It seems fairly low.

mooseman109

I do daily and occasionally preload. I do 12 mg and it takes about 22 seconds to draw that up. i swab top of vial and then skin. By the time i have drawn up skin has dried.

BJE

Feel good. It may be between 100mg-125mg per week. I do perhaps 37mg twice a week. But at 100mg my tt was 750. At 125mg a week. It was at 900
I was referring to where you said you inject 25mg every other day. That would be 87.5mg per week.

BJE

Right...my bad...anyhow...its enough...:)
That’s good.

It’s amazing though how many men use a relatively low dose and have a relatively low T level then complain that TRT isn’t helping them.

My recommendation would be to have a free T level at the top of the range. Men with high SHBG will likely need to have a total T level above the top of the range to get that.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me