Daily injections of Sustanon IM

Buy Lab Tests Online

jj123

Any opinion/has anyone tried doing daily injections of Sustanon IM? Some say ED or EOD injections of Sustanon leads to more stable levels (instead of every 5 days for example) as it contains Propionate which is a short ester.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I inject Sustanon daily, shallow IM.
Blood levels on Sustanon go down faster than on TE or TC, especially during the first days. I’d say about 45% in 3-4 days.

Last edited:

jj123

I inject Sustanon daily, shallow IM.
Blood levels on Sustanon go down faster than on TE or TC, especially during the first days. I’d say about 45% in 3-4 days.
Have you ever tried Sustanon subQ, some people have issues using it subQ because it contains peanut oil (although you can get Sustanon without peanut oil)?

M.J

Have you ever tried Sustanon subQ, some people have issues using it subQ because it contains peanut oil (although you can get Sustanon without peanut oil)?
Everybody do subq now. No need for im.
I do eod sustanon everything seems fine libido is up and down still not optimal and that is the main issue with most of people on TRT.

Systemlord

Everybody do subq now. No need for im.
I do eod sustanon everything seems fine libido is up and down still not optimal and that is the main issue with most of people on TRT.
You will find the great majority of men on these forums having problems and therefore seeking answers, these guys don't represent the majority.

Guys not having problems have no need to seek out forms in search of answers.

I felt terrible on SQ, thank god there are more options.

M.J

Not tried SQ, tempted as IM starts to become a pain in the ass, quite literally. Anyone here do SQ of Sustanon, if so how often and how much?
EOD for almost two years, works good. I don’t believe there is much difference I think most people here do sQ

bp

I wasn’t aware of that (Sustanon250 using a different carrier oil to Arachis oil)
As far as I knew, we had:-
Organon
Zydus
Aspen
All branded as “Sustanon250” under license. All use Arachis oil.

Then we have:-
Durateston
Omnadren
Sustaviron
Retesto

All Arachis except Retesto (ethyl oleate)

I wasnt aware there were others (pharmaceutical grade)

jj123

I wasn’t aware of that (Sustanon250 using a different carrier oil to Arachis oil)
As far as I knew, we had:-
Organon
Zydus
Aspen
All branded as “Sustanon250” under license. All use Arachis oil.

Then we have:-
Durateston
Omnadren
Sustaviron
Retesto

All Arachis except Retesto (ethyl oleate)

I wasnt aware there were others (pharmaceutical grade)
The one below from deusmedical.com contains MIGLYOL 812 oil which might be better to inject subQ but its not available here in the UK to be prescribed legally.

bp

The one below from deusmedical.com contains MIGLYOL 812 oil which might be better to inject subQ but its not available here in the UK to be prescribed legally.

It’s a UG lab ?

M.J

Cool, did you ever do IM and if so what dose and then what dose at SubQ?
Never did IM, but everybody do subq at least most of the guys here. I do 20mg EOD.
I tried may dosages, and settled with 20EOD and 500HCG EOD.

Libido issues still there but I have had some success with 5000 b12, now testing cycling it and not taking it continuously. As I found libido goes away after constant usage.

ajax31

Never did IM, but everybody do subq at least most of the guys here. I do 20mg EOD.

Libido issues still there but I have had some success with 5000 b12, now testing cycling it and not taking it continuously. As I found libido goes away after constant usage.
The two active forms of Vitamin B12 are methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. I wonder if you'd have better long-term results by adding in adenosylcobalamin supplements to your existing dose of methylcobalamin (5,000mcg)?

M.J

The two active forms of Vitamin B12 are methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. I wonder if you'd have better long-term results by adding in adenosylcobalamin supplements to your existing dose of methylcobalamin (5,000mcg)?
Will give it a try thanks.

DannyLou2676

Thanks a lot, will have to speak to my provider to try subQ as bit fed up with IM. Never injected B12 though. Presume your levels are low or are you taking it specifically to aid libido?

M.J

Thanks a lot, will have to speak to my provider to try subQ as bit fed up with IM. Never injected B12 though. Presume your levels are low or are you taking it specifically to aid libido?
I take tablets 5000 daily took my number waaaaaay high but they say it’s safe I stopped it now will cycle it and see if it’s enhance libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me