Daily Injections Increased Total and Free T

Buy Lab Tests Online

econnolly

Hello,

I recently switched my regimen up to daily injections and noticed the following in my blood work.

May 2019- 20 mg EOD
Total T- 1039
Free T- 266.8

Oct 2019- 10 mg ED
Total T- 1332
Free T- 294.6

My doctor said that these numbers were too high and lowered the dosage down to 8mg ED. I am experiencing some pretty significant side effects in terms of my hair becoming thin and wiry and am trying to find the optimal range to feel great and mitigate side effects. I did have a full panel done so if there are other things that could be effecting this I can post those as well.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
October 2019 you were injecting 10 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and no other meds. No HCG or AI? I'm surprised at your high levels at that low of dose. Did you do labs, before you injected it?

econnolly

My labs before are above the only change was from 20 mg EOD to 10 mg ED. I discontinued the use of my AI because I didn’t really need it.
The only other medication I am on is 90 mg of armour thyroid daily and 350 IU of HCG twice weekly.

The levels did seem high to me as well and my physician was surprised at the jump and even asked if I was injecting more than prescribed which I am not.

econnolly

Sorry correction here.

I was previously injection 40 mg EOD then I switched to 20 mg ED. I am not at 16 mg ED.

I was confusing the marking on the needle with the mg amount I forgot to double it since it is 200 mg/ml.

Vince

Super Moderator
Sorry correction here.

I was previously injection 40 mg EOD then I switched to 20 mg ED. I am not at 16 mg ED.

I was confusing the marking on the needle with the mg amount I forgot to double it since it is 200 mg/ml.
Thank you for correction. That makes a lot of sense, injecting 20 mg daily, will give you high levels. I think 16 mg daily of testosterone cypionate, will give you much better levels.

Systemlord

My total weekly dosage stayed the same at 140mg.
Your total weekly dosage is the same, expect now levels are more stable and not declining much between injections and levels are higher. When on the daily protocol you no longer need to overcompensate for the loss that occurs between injections and so you need less T.

Daily injections is another animal, I only need 49mg weekly to achieve similar levels to an EOD protocol injecting 80mg weekly. The daily protocol got me 417 ng/dL, FT 15 and the EOD protocol 407 ng/dL, FT 14.9.

So subtract 31mg for the daily protocol and this why estrogen is lower.

Last edited:

econnolly

Do my levels seem abnormally high? I have been experiencing some significant changes in my hair. Mostly thining out and becoming extremely wiry. I know that testosterone can cause a build up of DHT and speed up male pattern baldness but I am wondering if lowering the dosage and levels overall can mitigate this.

ForeverMuscle

Hello,

I recently switched my regimen up to daily injections and noticed the following in my blood work.

May 2019- 20 mg EOD
Total T- 1039
Free T- 266.8

Oct 2019- 10 mg ED
Total T- 1332
Free T- 294.6

My doctor said that these numbers were too high and lowered the dosage down to 8mg ED. I am experiencing some pretty significant side effects in terms of my hair becoming thin and wiry and am trying to find the optimal range to feel great and mitigate side effects. I did have a full panel done so if there are other things that could be effecting this I can post those as well.

Would appreciate any feedback.

what injection sites do you use/rotate?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale