Daily injections in delts (left-right-left…)

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’m switching from subq to shallow IM, injecting daily (which I do not want to change). Would I be fine rotating delts each day or do you need more injection sites? I’m using a 29g. I can’t imagine causing much scar tissue this way.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m switching from subq to shallow IM, injecting daily (which I do not want to change). Would I be fine rotating delts each day or do you need more injection sites? I’m using a 29g. I can’t imagine causing much scar tissue this way.
I do daily injections, I like to have more than two injection sites. I use my shoulders, VG and I do mix in Sub-Q.

I was a bit worried to try VG because my muscles seem to line up more different than the images I found. I noticed the typical VG site is more in the front, but my gluteus medius is located more at the back. I just injected and didn't feel anything. We'll see how sore it is tomorrow.

I'll try delt, VG, other delt, other VG then. 4 sites seems enough to rotate.

M

MarkM

I am currently trying SubQ but prior to that I was injecting shallow IM daily in the deltoids and VG's. It worked great for me. No pain and I never noticed any scar tissue and I did this for over 3 years. If I don't like the SubQ I'll go right back to the VG and deltoid.

Willyt

I
I was a bit worried to try VG because my muscles seem to line up more different than the images I found. I noticed the typical VG site is more in the front, but my gluteus medius is located more at the back. I just injected and didn't feel anything. We'll see how sore it is tomorrow.

I'll try delt, VG, other delt, other VG then. 4 sites seems enough to rotate.
I know what you are saying about the VG photos. Does not seem like the same location. I’ve always used the crease area as locator.
Also some add the quads to shallow IM For 6 sites. I tried but keep getting charlie horse reactions about every third time.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I inject in the VG, I'll move over or up a little bit. I really like the VG area, I feel like I have a lot of room to inject there.

I’ve tried VG two different times. Each time it was a completely painless injection. The DAYS after weren’t so much. For some reason the pip was so bad I almost had a limp for several days. I don’t understand it. I pin delts, and quads and even an occasional trap. Hell, I’ve even pinned my biceps before with little to no discomfort. After the second time, I’ve been too scared to try again

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching