Daily Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If a guy actually NEEDED that much, symptoms were out of control, then yes the plausible part of a daily AI is the half-life of Anastrozole is appx ~50hrs so twice per week. Timing it up with the shots interval is were you can get the twice per week the thought being T rises and E follows so you take it with your shots, or the following day.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Some guys have said they feel better with daily dosing. I'm doing daily now and I can't say I notice much difference from when I was doing EOD.

DragonBits

Some guys have said they feel better with daily dosing. I'm doing daily now and I can't say I notice much difference from when I was doing EOD.

That's quite a turn of events, if I am not mistaken didn't you once post you were taking estrogen to increase your E2?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That's quite a turn of events, if I am not mistaken didn't you once post you were taking estrogen to increase your E2?
Yes, during an unusual period of undetectable estradiol that occurred when I paused use of hCG. Estradiol seemed to be rebounding to normal—high—levels even before I resumed hCG. I have gone for long periods without an AI and estradiol in the 50s pg/mL. The symptom of excess emotionalism was kind of interesting, but I eventually got tired of it and started micro-dosing anastrozole. This puts estradiol in the 30s, still higher than the 0.3% of testosterone mentioned by Nelson.

DragonBits

Yes, during an unusual period of undetectable estradiol that occurred when I paused use of hCG. Estradiol seemed to be rebounding to normal—high—levels even before I resumed hCG. I have gone for long periods without an AI and estradiol in the 50s pg/mL. The symptom of excess emotionalism was kind of interesting, but I eventually got tired of it and started micro-dosing anastrozole. This puts estradiol in the 30s, still higher than the 0.3% of testosterone mentioned by Nelson.

In the normal course of TRT, I usually have E2 around 2.5%. Clomid got me up to 5.7%. I have seen 1.7% and 4 %. I have tried several different variations of TRT, combining t cream with nebido, so it's hard to say what is "normal". I even tried mico-dosing anastrozole, 1/2 of a 0.125 tab every other day for about 3 weeks after an injection.

But I think in the future I will keep it simple.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me