Cypionate & Rapid metabolism

Buy Lab Tests Online

Spetzal

while im getting my doctor/labs/stuff sorted out, id like to hear from people with experiences on ,y same problem:

I metabolize darn near anything much faster than normal. For cypionate, injecting 100mg SQ/IM once weekly (sunday night) was a moderate kick in the pants, which was petering out around thursday In terms of energy and sex drive (mood to a small extent). Injecting 50mg twice weekly incurred low T symptoms. Injecting 120mg once weekly was intolerable as far as how it felt the first two days. Injecting 60mg twice weekly incurred low T symptoms (especially irritability) after about 2 weeks.

im curious how others have dealt with this…..womdering if talking to a doctor about three times weekly injections (whatever dose) might be beneficial due to my rapid metabolism In conjunction with the long half life of cypionate. looking for anecdotal info right now to help me with doctor conversations as i have more labs done.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Spetzal

Yeah. I've heard from you and others on this and the other forum. Plus read quite a few articles. I think you are correct. I will pursue this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me