Cypionate EOD vs twice a week: E2 vs T peak

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

I was on propionate for a year till I got tired of it so talked to my doctor and now my protocol is Cypionate 32mg EOD plus 300IU of HCG once a week. Doctor suggested EOD to keep my levels stable because I'm not using much HCG now.

I wonder if this is really necessary. Twice a week is more convenient and gives you a higher peak of TT but the latter can cause higher E2 as well so I'm not sure. I've been on the new protocol for a month.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Twice a week injections, is a nice easy protocol to follow. If you rather do twice a week, I would do it. I think it's the most common protocol and it should keep your levels pretty steady.

Gman86

I was on propionate for a year till I got tired of it so talked to my doctor and now my protocol is Cypionate 32mg EOD plus 300IU of HCG once a week. Doctor suggested EOD to keep my levels stable because I'm not using much HCG now.

I wonder if this is really necessary. Twice a week is more convenient and gives you a higher peak of TT but the latter can cause higher E2 as well so I'm not sure. I've been on the new protocol for a month.

What made you get tired of propionate?

And it’s all trial and error. Just got to find what works for you. Some feel better on once weekly, some feel better injecting daily. Some don’t notice a difference between any injections frequencies. A guy on the fb group just posted that he was injecting daily and doing great, and then got lazy for a week or two and was injecting twice weekly, and didn’t feel close to as good. So I think the only true way to find out is to experiment with different frequencies on urself.

trt reznor

I had no issues switching from EOD to 2x a week. I’m a low SHBG guy. I also stopped hCG altogether to avoid any E2 issues, but just started 250iu x2 a week again to bring back the boys a little. FWIW I feel better on 2x a week. Try it out.

Last edited:

M.J

I am not sure if you really want your testosterone to be stable, I did EOD with sustanon couldn’t feel good on it I also controlled estrogen with AI. Testosterone swing could be a good thing normal testosterone goes 40 to 50 % down everyday. Twice weekly can have such swing eod will limit these swings. I could be totally wrong but I am trying twice weekly if my clomid experience Now didn’t go well.

Gman86

I am not sure if you really want your testosterone to be stable, I did EOD with sustanon couldn’t feel good on it I also controlled estrogen with AI. Testosterone swing could be a good thing normal testosterone goes 40 to 50 % down everyday. Twice weekly can have such swing eod will limit these swings. I could be totally wrong but I am trying twice weekly if my clomid experience Now didn’t go well.

Good point. Some people do better with a fluctuation. I wish things were more clear cut. Some say to keep levels as stable as possible and do daily injections, and others say they like using propionate because they feel that fluctuations in testosterone levels are important.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me