Cypionate Dose Reduction

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

How often are you injecting and at what dose? I do EOD and have done labs at 24 hours and 48 hours post injection- you might consider that to really get good data on what’s happening in your own body. Perhaps T levels are spiking more than you realize, which also causes e2 to spike? Just a guess, but easy enough to find out.
No, I got about 30 different blood test. I have plenty of blood work to document the way I feel and where my ears at different doses. This is been a year-long journey adjustments without finding a happy spot yet. If my blood pressure didn't go up without the AI then I might try persevering without the AI. I even tried a lie dosing without any success my estrogen basically stayed the same but my symptoms got worse because I was on a lower testosterone dose yet my estrogen numbers remained the same.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

No, I got about 30 different blood test. I have plenty of blood work to document the way I feel and where my ears at different doses. This is been a year-long journey adjustments without finding a happy spot yet. If my blood pressure didn't go up without the AI then I might try persevering without the AI. I even tried a lie dosing without any success my estrogen basically stayed the same but my symptoms got worse because I was on a lower testosterone dose yet my estrogen numbers remained the same.

I've decided to try taking .05 every other day of my AI and see if that helps. In the past I would try to go without it, last about a week, then have to take the AI to handle the symptoms. Then the cycle started all over again. So now I'm going to try the .05 ai every other day with my dosage and see if I can find some type of steady-state. if not I think I'm going to have to go back to the gel, at least then the symptoms weren't so bad.

I really responding to your thread because you said you were able to stop taking the AI and you feel better. Which intrigued me however your blood pressure is obviously not connected to it which makes me wonder how much you were really impacted by your estradiol. Mine obviously has a direct and strong correlation.

Gman86

For blood pressure, the best thing I’ve found was putting Celtic sea salt and magnesium chloride liquid in the water that I drink. I can post a bunch of videos why these help with blood pressure, but I’ll spare you the time it’s going to take to watch them all. My BP usually stays around 110/60 now that I’ve been doing it consistently. Trust me, it works. Only reason your BP wouldn’t go down is if you decided not to try it lol. Here’s links to the products.

https://www.amazon.com/Celtic-Sea-Salt-Resealable-Paleo-Friendly/dp/B009NT3JD4/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Celtic+sea+salt&qid=1561646946&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&th=1(Celtic salt)

https://www.amazon.com/Pico-Ionic-R...g&qid=1561647013&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1(Remag)

1/8 - 1/4 tsp Celtic salt
1/4 tsp of remag
Mineral water

I take a bottle of mineral water, like pellegrino or Perrier, which is 25 Oz, and put it in the thermos. Then add the Celtic salt and remag. And try to drink two of those per day. Has really lowered my BP a lot. And my E2 is pretty damn high, and hasn’t caused any issues. My systolic BP is usually between 100-110, and diastolic 60-70. I also take 1/2 tsp of remag before bed which helps a ton with sleep.

Attachments

• C6BDC4FB-8A4D-4755-80AC-9A0E2C25D86F.png
    C6BDC4FB-8A4D-4755-80AC-9A0E2C25D86F.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Gman86

Alright, couldn’t help myself lol. Here’s at least the video about why Celtic sea salt helps with blood pressure.

There’s a ton of videos on YouTube about how magnesium lowers BP. I don’t want to derail the thread too much with all of them. But trust me, it works 100% of the time. How much it’s going to lower it is more of the question.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me