CVS Caremark denies (TRT) prescription

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

Can you clarify that this is due to the insurance company not wanting to cover the medication at the pharmacy and not the pharmacist denying a fill of the prescription?

I have never heard of a pharmacist making a decision that someone's testosterone levels were not low enough for a prescription and then refusing to fill a prescription on that basis. I suppose anything is possible - pharmacists have autonomy, etc.
One time my local walgreens refused to sell me needles without a prescription. Illinois law is you can buy 10 needles with no prescription.

Obviously a new employee. Rather than argue, I drove a mile down the street to the next walgreens, bought them with no problems.

I ordered a hand held flash light online at Walmart, they tacked on a $12 core battery charge, which is what they do for car batteries. OK, Ok, I paid and later returned a broken flashlight of the same exact model, got my money back including the stupid core battery charge. I did let them know their software was stupid, but no one ever fixed that problem.

Point is, IMO the world has gone down hill the last few years and software has gotten too complicated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching