Buy Lab Tests Online
Just got first labs done.
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 17.6 nmol/ L16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L
TESTOSTERONE1,128.0 ng/dL 200.0 - 800.0 ng/dL
FREE TESTOSTERONE, CALCULATED36.25 ng/dL 4.65 - 18.10 ng/dL
ESTRADIOL<25 pg/mL8 - 43 pg/mL

HEMOGLOBIN 14.5 g/dL 13.6 - 16.5 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 46.7 % 40.0 - 48.0 %

I think the ones that most disturb me are the SHGB being close to the low end, but I inject every 4-5 days 100mg. I feel good with that, and my total T is at 1100. Labs were done 2 days after injection. I was on Anstrazole for 2 weeks, and now I dont think I need it anymore. Another thing that bothers me is how fast my Hematocrit rose. I was sitting at 40.6 before injections, and now Im at 46.7 and I only been on it for close to two months. My Hemoglobin was slightly low before injections, and now is in range, which my doctor says is good. But I dont want my Hematocrit to keep rising. I'm taking grape seed capsules as of now. and plan on donating blood in the future. Iron is in range as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You need to get your labs on injection day before you inject. You got the wrong estrogen test, you need to get the LC/MS/MS sensitive test for men.

Whats the difference in the estrogen test? I got labs drawn 2 days prior to injection, so is this somewhat of a decent estimate? I didnt go to test testosterone, only went for thyroid labs. The testosterone lab was just a random.

CROM

My SHBG seemed to go lower and lower as time passed so maybe yours might continue to drop. My SHBG went from 12.5 to 6 within a year. I keep having to lower my dose to keep my free test in normal range.

madman

Super Moderator
My SHBG seemed to go lower and lower as time passed so maybe yours might continue to drop. My SHBG went from 12.5 to 6 within a year. I keep having to lower my dose to keep my free test in normal range.

Unfortunately regarding testing ones FT (free testosterone), most are using the direct analog-based free testosterone immunoassays which are inaccurate.

If anything you should be getting the equilibrium dialysis or better yet save yourself the money and use the Calculate free testosterone with TruT by FPT - Try the public free testosterone calculator at tru-t.org

Do you truly know your FT levels?

500726: Testosterone, Free, Mass Spectrometry... | LabCorp

Testosterone, Free, Mass Spectrometry/Equilibrium Dialysis (Endocrine Sciences)

TEST: 500726
Test number copied

CPT: 84402; 84403

Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline (2018)

Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism: An Endocrine Society * Clinical Practice Guideline

In men who have conditions that alter sex hormone–binding globulin (SHBG) (Table 2), or whose initial total testosterone concentrations are at or near the lower limit of the normal range (Fig. 1), clinicians should determine free testosterone concentrations either directly from equilibrium dialysis assays or by calculations that use total testosterone, SHBG, and albumin concentrations. Clinicians should not use direct analog-based free testosterone immunoassays, as they are inaccurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching