Crystallized Cypionate - have I correctly dosed?

Buy Lab Tests Online

albatross

I store my Test Cypionate in a bedroom cupboard which at night time maintains a temperature of about 66F

This week when I went to do my morning injection I noticed that half of the contents had crystallised at the bottom of the vial. I was in a hurry so just drew from the liquid that was left at the top of the vial - was this wrong? and have I under dosed or overdosed on this occasion?

I realise now that I should have warmed the contents and gently shaken to mix it up again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

albatross

I was due a blood draw at the end of this week and these are expensive. I guess I will have to delay this by a couple of weeks - no point in doing a blood panel when the results are compromised.

wandering81

I store my Test Cypionate in a bedroom cupboard which at night time maintains a temperature of about 66F

This week when I went to do my morning injection I noticed that half of the contents had crystallised at the bottom of the vial. I was in a hurry so just drew from the liquid that was left at the top of the vial - was this wrong? and have I under dosed or overdosed on this occasion?

I realise now that I should have warmed the contents and gently shaken to mix it up again.

Id guess that you injected mostly oil, leaving the remainder of the vial sliiiightly overdosed.

Vince

Super Moderator
Every day before I inject my T, I shake my vial thoroughly. I really doubt if it matters, but once I was told to always shake by vial of testosterone before injecting.

Nobody finds it weird that the testosterone crystallized? I've never seen or heard of this happening.
Not in a storage in your home kind of way but it has coming through shipping which can take a few days in the winter months that can cause some crystallization which is a simple gentle warming and a shake to get it all back in suspension.

Vince

Super Moderator

Defy Medical Centers

albatross

Thanks for the Defy link. I injected again this morning and as per the instruction I placed the vial in hot water for 10 minutes. Took it out and sloshed it around the vial for a bit and the contents looked as good as new.

I find Cypionate a bit odd though. I am used to Enanthate and that is difficult to draw but easier to push through when injecting. Cyp is very easier to draw as it is less viscous but for whatever reason it is very difficult to push in when injecting.

albatross

Cypionate is just a horrible ester!

Went to do my latest injection and the whole contents of the vial is completely crystallised. put it in a bowl of hot water to melt and now it is not a clear liquid but has little strands floating around in it - no amount of shaking disperses them. Manufacturers leaflet states do not store below 68deg but who keeps rooms above this temperature at night time?

cigpk

Cypionate is just a horrible ester!

Went to do my latest injection and the whole contents of the vial is completely crystallised. put it in a bowl of hot water to melt and now it is not a clear liquid but has little strands floating around in it - no amount of shaking disperses them. Manufacturers leaflet states do not store below 68deg but who keeps rooms above this temperature at night time?
During the winter months, my room temp drops well below that, into 50 degree range sometimes and I haven’t had any crystallized test in the past year. Although, when I used to get my test from Walgreens, it always happened and became crystallized and I had to run it under hot water.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me