Crestor and Supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

The side effects are due to statins interrupting the mevalonate pathway in cellular metabolism. There are numerous downstream effects from this disruption. No supplements take care of all of the disruptive effects.

Two supplements that can be useful:
-Statins deplete CoQ10... period. In my estimation, not taking CoQ10 while on statins is insanity.
-Statins decrease vitamin K2. Taking K2 mk7 may be beneficial

madman

Super Moderator
The side effects are due to statins interrupting the mevalonate pathway in cellular metabolism. There are numerous downstream effects from this disruption. No supplements take care of all of the disruptive effects.

Two supplements that can be useful:
-Statins deplete CoQ10... period. In my estimation, not taking CoQ10 while on statins is insanity.
-Statins decrease vitamin K2. Taking K2 mk7 may be beneficial

Most definitely!

TucsonJJ

What dose Crestor are you on? Most Docs in my experience over-prescribe... I would definatly try 5mg for awhile... check the results and adjust if necessary... you may never need to increase... and lower dose, fewer sides... and thumbs up on the Co-Q-10... or Ubiquinol...

Blackhawk

How much ubiquinone?

You can get a blood test to determine your levels. From there, if you are low often 200mg 2x/day of ubiquinone or 100mg 2x/day of ubiquinol are recommended. I was put on 100mg ubiquinol 2x/day. There is debate over ubiquinone vs unbiquinol. My doctors said that the latter is more effective for my case.

Dr Peter Langsjoen is a COQ10 researcer. He also has a couple pertinent youtube videos . It is worth watching this one: Peter Langsjoen, MD discusses why we should take Coenzyme Q10

He doesn't give exact dosing instructions but does state that he uses higher doses in certan patients.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me