Creams with new application over injectable?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stx359

Not sure how to add the link here but the study can be found on Pub Med, Journal of Andrology, titled Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone Cream Applied to Scrotal Skin. Its a very interesting study. I am changing my regimen because of it and have realized some improvement to libido and performance.

OMI100

I use TD 200mg/ml cream from EmpowerRX.
I use 1/2ml / day (About a 1/4 teaspoon) on my tricep near under arm daily after morning shower.
I get great results.
I can not see why the cream can not be used scrotally either as it goes into the skin quite easily and leaves NO residue....
My 2 cents....
Being the "Crash Test Dummy" that I am, I have been thinking about running labs on 2 consecutive days.
Day one - labs pre application for base line.
Day one - Labs post standard under arm application a few hours after application
Day two - same but with scrotal application.
Just need to see if I want to spend the $$$$$ for the labs....

OMI100

I use TD 200mg/ml cream from EmpowerRX.
I use 1/2ml / day (About a 1/4 teaspoon) on my tricep near under arm daily after morning shower.
I get great results.
I can not see why the cream can not be used scrotally either as it goes into the skin quite easily and leaves NO residue....
My 2 cents....
Being the "Crash Test Dummy" that I am, I have been thinking about running labs on 2 consecutive days.
Day one - labs pre application for base line.
Day one - Labs post standard under arm application a few hours after application
Day two - same but with scrotal application.
Just need to see if I want to spend the $$$$$ for the labs....
"Crash Test Dummy" signing in...
I ran 2 test about a week apart (Total Testosterone).
1. 3 clicks with 2 underarm on tricep and the 3rd rubbed into the scrotum. Testing after about 2 hours after application= 872 (250-827)
2. 3 clicks ALL underarm on tricep. Testing after about 2 hours after application = 806 (250-827)
So for my verrrrry simple experiment it would seem to validate that scrotal application may be more effective.
Just looking at the numbers, and making some general assumptions, it looks like if I had used 3 clicks, all scrotal, I would have been around 1000...
"Crash Test Dummy" signing out...

YBWV

"Crash Test Dummy" signing in...
I ran 2 test about a week apart (Total Testosterone).
1. 3 clicks with 2 underarm on tricep and the 3rd rubbed into the scrotum. Testing after about 2 hours after application= 872 (250-827)
2. 3 clicks ALL underarm on tricep. Testing after about 2 hours after application = 806 (250-827)
So for my verrrrry simple experiment it would seem to validate that scrotal application may be more effective.
Just looking at the numbers, and making some general assumptions, it looks like if I had used 3 clicks, all scrotal, I would have been around 1000...
"Crash Test Dummy" signing out...[/Q]

When you did the scrotal application and got higher TT was there any noticeable effect - like increased desire to mount other Crash Test Dummies? That method should give a disproportionate increase in DHT so wondered if you noticed anything mood/libido wise.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me