Cream users europe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr.63

So with the latest topics about cream, i might try it myself again in the future if the injections dont work out..

In the past i used cream. But i only had succes with one batch of cream. Very weird. But i have never felt more dialed like then.

Unfortunately when the next batch arrived it all went to shit again.

So since i live in Europe i have very limited acces to 20% cream so i always ordered from NP labs from greece.
In the beginning it was always in the pentravan base. But after a while he switched to liposomal base and i really do not like this liposomal base.
Even tho I wasn’t dialed in, i liked the pentravan more because at least with the pentravan i could feel something work! With the liposomal i dont feel anything.
I asked if he could make my cream again in the pentravan but i always got the liposomal base no matter how many times i asked. So i stopped the cream and went to injections.

But my question is for the guys from Europe,
Do you guys know another pharmacy who makes the cream and sends it to any country in Europe?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

In the past i used cream. But i only had succes with one batch of cream. Very weird.
You may have stopped absorbing the cream, or you never absorbed enough from the start and once your natural production was shutdown, this left you with low-T.

As for a clinic outside the Europe, Balance My Hormones (UK) offers telemedicine in Europe. As for other countries shipping T-cream, not here in the US.

Mr.63

You may have stopped absorbing the cream, or you never absorbed enough from the start and once your natural production was shutdown, this left you with low-T.

As for a clinic outside the Europe, Balance My Hormones (UK) offers telemedicine in Europe. As for other countries shipping T-cream, not here in the US.
I dont think I stopped absorbing because i was on cream several months before. The batch that got me dialed in was very different from all the other. It was a very very thin cream. When i put a click on my finger it almost immediately fell off because it was to thin/liquid.

I just want to try another pharmacy who makes the cream and maybe retry cream in the future.

Systemlord

I just want to try another pharmacy who makes the cream and maybe retry cream in the future.
Bad batches aren’t uncommon, even at some of the best compounding pharmacie. Contact Balance My Hormones, or the Men’s Health Clinic and ask where they get their cream for their patients.

The injections will affect your hemoglobin and hematocrit more than the creams and orals.

K.pietera

I also had the pentravan at first and I also liked it better , i´m using the same cream as you also from np labs in greece. I must say that I still feel awesome afther they changed the delivery system. I´m on it for almost 4 years right now and no issue´s or whatever. Only sleep is always a problem for me. My free T is slightly above the ´normal range ´ so I call it optimal :D i feel good. Hope you are foing better right now

Mr.63

I also had the pentravan at first and I also liked it better , i´m using the same cream as you also from np labs in greece. I must say that I still feel awesome afther they changed the delivery system. I´m on it for almost 4 years right now and no issue´s or whatever. Only sleep is always a problem for me. My free T is slightly above the ´normal range ´ so I call it optimal :D i feel good. Hope you are foing better right now
Yes sleep is also a problem for me on the cream.. even when i was completely dialed in on that one batch and felt sooo good with perfect libido, sleep was terrible!
What is your protocol on the cream?

Keepfit1

I think Balance my Hormones use NP labs and as far as I know the mens health clinici in Dorset only do Androgel 1.6%

K.pietera

Yes sleep is also a problem for me on the cream.. even when i was completely dialed in on that one batch and felt sooo good with perfect libido, sleep was terrible!
What is your protocol on the cream?
At the moment I use one click when I wake up , and one click afther the shower in the evening (+-4 hrs before sleep ). In the beginning I used 2 clicks 2 x a day so a total of 4 clicks = 200mg testosterone.

But that was too much , I felt great but my hematocrit , and hemoglobin skyrocket afhter a few months. I never had any symptoms of it like high blood pressure , headache etc .. but I try to keep my hematocrit lower than 52-54% and hemoglobin below 18 , even when I don´t feel anything from it when it´s that high , just to be sure ...

I tried the full dose only in the morning also to see if that had any impact on sleep but nothing changed , so I kept it at 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I feel great overall , great energy , focus , feel good , good sex life...only sleep is bad.

My labs are all fine only HDL is on the low side , and sometimes my prolacting and progesterone is slightly above range . Estrogen is always above range but I don´t care about that , don´t have any negatives from it.

I uploaded my latest bloodresults dated from december so you can see my labs ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217_093833_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_093833_OneDrive.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20221217_093825_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221217_093825_OneDrive.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 29

K.pietera

Sure , if you have low T you can contact BalanceMyHormones and they will help you. You get a medical case manager and my doctor is mr George Touliatos aka doctor T himself. He´s a well educated man and understands hormones like no other. If you want to get optimized in europe Balancemyhormones and dr George T are the real deal ! In america , if I would have the money for it I would contact Jay campbell but hey that was not your question :p .... Just contact BMH from England !

Mr.63

Sure , if you have low T you can contact BalanceMyHormones and they will help you. You get a medical case manager and my doctor is mr George Touliatos aka doctor T himself. He´s a well educated man and understands hormones like no other. If you want to get optimized in europe Balancemyhormones and dr George T are the real deal ! In america , if I would have the money for it I would contact Jay campbell but hey that was not your question :p .... Just contact BMH from England !
do you order your cream directly from np labs or do let BMH order the cream for you?
I just had a email back from BMH and they say they have their own pharmacy. And i need to be their client to use they pharmacy.

K.pietera

As a client of BMH they will supply you the cream from greece ( np labs ). You have to go with BMH to get the cream , you can not order it from NP labs directly

camygod

My step brother uses them they seem to have cookie cutter approach and just throw different drugs at him
I'm really not impressed with them
He also has such a short fuse now but refuse to accept his test dose might be too high

K.pietera

I am sad to hear that , I have good results from working with them. Maybe he should discuss it with michael kokcis ( company manager ) himsellf

camygod

I am sad to hear that , I have good results from working with them. Maybe he should discuss it with michael kokcis ( company manager ) himsellf
Sorry mate I just don't trust their protocol
And they basically just throw drugs at him.any issues he has .
I just don't fall for their marketing bullshit.
My friend didn't have low t at all just a little.bit of low free t and they knew this and still let him get on trt
I gut it it's a business but still
He just wanted excuse to get a legal cycle 175mg of Sustanon once a week for a 5 foot 6 under 70kg guy is too much in my opinion and judging by the way he acts it's pretty clear
also his skin looks awful and his face has aged alot in last year
Im not sold on trt for people who don't actually need it and they should know better than just prescribe to anyone
but they are business they want to make money their sole interest is not your health

Surcin67

How does one get him to be the doctor? Simply ask, or do you get dealt one and hope for the best?

camygod

not my question, but who in this world doesn't work for money? you seem quite fed up with that particular company
I guess In USA the land of the sales man who promise too much but deliver too little that's the norm.
I understand we all work for money but you can still have integrity too they market them selves as a "bespoke clinic" but offer mostly the same cookie cutter approach and thorw all the drugs at you if you get side affects rather than looking at the bigger picture
I have no skin In this game I'm not trying to ruin their business but I'm allowed to be critical of them.

Charliebizz

Bad batches aren’t uncommon, even at some of the best compounding pharmacie. Contact Balance My Hormones, or the Men’s Health Clinic and ask where they get their cream for their patients.

The injections will affect your hemoglobin and hematocrit more than the creams and orals.
I’m not sure your last sentence is true. I’ve done both currently on cream and my rbc counts are higher on cream. Granted my levels are probably higher more consistently on the cream. But I’m sure if I did daily injections with same t levels my blood values would be similar.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me