Cream users europe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

K.pietera

How does one get him to be the doctor? Simply ask, or do you get dealt one and hope for the best?
If you mean mr Jay campbell , I don't think he himsellf is the doctor but he helps wit getting you in touch with the right doctors , he himsellf is a true expert in testosterone optimization. I spoke with him a few times , just regular contact on instagram and he always replies to my questions with a verry in dept awnser. He's a down to earth man who knows what he is doing and he walks the talk. But as I said I am with Balancemyhormones and for me that is probs one of the best clinics in europe. I want to hear about others who are on TRT in Europe trough telemedicine tho .. since I am on TRT ( 5+ years ) my biggest concern is that one day I can't get prescriptions for it anymore due to restrictions etc... so I want to keep my optionq open.

That been said I am so glad a forum like this exists with like minded people who can share their experiences and have debates about different protocols , anwsering questions and so on. I'm from Belgium and the TRT community is non existend here.. I hope one day a big change will come in my country and they will open up more clinics for hormone optimization. The only clinic here is Hertoghe clinic. Yes the famous docior Thierry hertoghe runs it. I started there but they are extremely expensive and also I find that their way of working is not quite optimal....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Surcin67

If you mean mr Jay campbell , I don't think he himsellf is the doctor but he helps wit getting you in touch with the right doctors , he himsellf is a true expert in testosterone optimization. I spoke with him a few times , just regular contact on instagram and he always replies to my questions with a verry in dept awnser. He's a down to earth man who knows what he is doing and he walks the talk. But as I said I am with Balancemyhormones and for me that is probs one of the best clinics in europe. I want to hear about others who are on TRT in Europe trough telemedicine tho .. since I am on TRT ( 5+ years ) my biggest concern is that one day I can't get prescriptions for it anymore due to restrictions etc... so I want to keep my optionq open.

That been said I am so glad a forum like this exists with like minded people who can share their experiences and have debates about different protocols , anwsering questions and so on. I'm from Belgium and the TRT community is non existend here.. I hope one day a big change will come in my country and they will open up more clinics for hormone optimization. The only clinic here is Hertoghe clinic. Yes the famous docior Thierry hertoghe runs it. I started there but they are extremely expensive and also I find that their way of working is not quite optimal....
I mean if one goes to BMH, does one get appointed George Touliatos as doctor on request, or does BMH give patients randomly a doctor. Does a patient have any vote on it. Yeah, the whole Europe has a non existent trt community unfortunately, it will get better hopefully.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me