Cream levels super low

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So I got my labs done becuaase I was feeling very tired and fatigued. Felt just like not good at all- basically how I felt pre test. Anyways my protocol is 2 clicks twice (200mg) a day once in the morning once at night. I did my 2 clicks in the morning and got my labs done 26 hrs later (no dose for 26 hrs before labs)
My levels came back at a shocking 197
My e2 was 5
There was other stuff was low. But those were the most shocking. My doctor said it was because it was more then 24 hrs without a dose. If that’s the case why didn’t he have me do the labs 12 hrs? Anyways I am switching back to injections. My question is, is he right about that?
I feel he isn’t because I have done labs when going 16-20 hrs without my clicks and I was right around 800 still. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

src5tt

Should do labs a couple hours after your morning dose of cream.
5 hours. No surprise your levels were low. You aren't making any T and you didn't use your T.. Retest after 5 hours on your dose. As to why your doctor didn't say that you'd have to ask them but do this and you'll know where you stand. If the issue is you aren't feeling good on creams then it doesn't matter. Switch to injections and to a different doctor if you don't like your current provider.

Zooulie12

Cream sucks man. I was on that protocol for the longest time. If and when I go back on trt I would only use cream as an adjunct.
Yeah it’s weird. When I first went on it, I felt like it was a godsend. My libido was through the roof. But as time as progressed- I’ve lost muscle mass and I just feel way more like my mood is all over the place. I felt way more even keeled on injections. Which is weird because people say the cream is the best for feeling most center leveled.

Wolverine

Check you thyroid if you haven't done so. I started with cream and had the same results as you. I was low on thyroid levels. This results in thickened skin and poor absorption of cream. Went to injections and on NDT and levels have been fine since then. I did not try the cream on scrotum though.

goolapsh

Yeah it’s weird. When I first went on it, I felt like it was a godsend. My libido was through the roof. But as time as progressed- I’ve lost muscle mass and I just feel way more like my mood is all over the place. I felt way more even keeled on injections. Which is weird because people say the cream is the best for feeling most center leveled.
Yes this is exactly how I felt using cream.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me