Cream is oily?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bryan_K77

I’ve received about 15 tubes from empower pharmacy and all have had a toothpaste like consistency (hrt heavy base). I got 3 new tubes and they are all very oily. Could this be from the heat during shipping? Do you think there would be any potency lost? I’m waiting on a return call from a pharmacist from empower about the particular lot number

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

FWIW, my most recent cream from Empower is also more oily/runny than what I had received from them in the past.

I don't like it as much, mainly because due to the consistency it seems like my clicks aren't always accurate. Especially the first click.

Never had any issues with their cream before.

Bryan_K77

FWIW, my most recent cream from Empower is also more oily/runny than what I had received from them in the past.

I don't like it as much, mainly because due to the consistency it seems like my clicks aren't always accurate. Especially the first click.

Never had any issues with their cream before.
Same here brutha, each click a different amount will come out and takes a while for it all to come out. It definitely seems like there is some sort of separation of the ingredients. All I could get from the one pharmacist I did speak with was that the cream is made a high temperature, so high temperature’s shouldn’t be damaging to the cream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me