Cream/Injectable Dosage Conversion

Buy Lab Tests Online

bkb33

Hi all,

Can someone fill me in on dosage conversion between injectables/creams? For example, I currently have 200mg/ml cyp cream. My prescription is 1-2 clicks per day, or .25-.50 per day, working up to as many as 4 clicks per day.

While speaking with a different doctor about my situation, he recommended I inject .15 ml of 200 mg/ml daily. I'm curious how this would translate to cream dosage -- if I heeded his dosage recommendations, how many clicks would that be?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

AndyP

Pretty much impossible to do a cross comparison between cream/gel and injection as it depends on so many factors that are not consistent. The absorption of cream is different for everyone depending on their own individual physiology and can even vary between different batches of the same product.

DragonBits

Hi all,

Can someone fill me in on dosage conversion between injectables/creams? For example, I currently have 200mg/ml cyp cream. My prescription is 1-2 clicks per day, or .25-.50 per day, working up to as many as 4 clicks per day.

While speaking with a different doctor about my situation, he recommended I inject .15 ml of 200 mg/ml daily. I'm curious how this would translate to cream dosage -- if I heeded his dosage recommendations, how many clicks would that be?

The best way is to do a blood test of serum levels of testosterone, a cream reaches steady state very quickly, in as little as 2 days, though most wait a week to test.

Then what time to test? One suggestion is to test in the AM before you use the cream to see your trough, the other is 2 hrs after the cream which would be your peak. Doing both would be ideal, but I don't see anyone doing that.

But I agree with the previous poster, you don't really know how well you will absorb, so not possible to say how much is an equivalent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me