Cream causing night time urination?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

All - I have been on cream for the last 4 weeks after being on injections mostly for several years. I have noticed since going on cream that I wake up 3 -4 times a night to pee which I never had to do while on injections. Is there a reason for this? Does cream cause you to pee more for some reason?

I am applying 2 clicks from Empower to scrotum.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rock H. Johnson

All - I have been on cream for the last 4 weeks after being on injections mostly for several years. I have noticed since going on cream that I wake up 3 -4 times a night to pee which I never had to do while on injections. Is there a reason for this? Does cream cause you to pee more for some reason?

You could have sleep apnea which you are unaware of.

Cooper

Rock - what I was saying is that I have been on injections for years without this issue. It is only in last 4 weeks since I have started cream that I suddenly wake up several times a night to pee.

Rock H. Johnson

Rock - what I was saying is that I have been on injections for years without this issue. It is only in last 4 weeks since I have started cream that I suddenly wake up several times a night to pee.
I understand, one of the effects of the cream is that you convert more Test into DHT, High DHT can result in sleep apnea which results in frequent night time urination.

Just a possibility.

Vince

Super Moderator

To be on the safe side, you may want to get your PSA and prostate checked.

trt reznor

You’re shedding water as your E2 naturally drops at night would be my guess. Estradiol levels fall when we sleep, and combine that with the short lived nature of cream and there’s your problem. There seems to be a water retention threshold. I just dropped my T dose by 20mgs and after a week or so of that I was peeing like crazy for three days.

Cooper

interesting so .....potentially applying cream twice a day like once in the morning and again later in the day might eliminate this issue?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me