Cream causing irregular heartbeat?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

Have made 2 attempts to switch from one weekly injections to compound cream however each time I do I develop an irregular heartbeat within the first 3 - 4 days of using the cream. Do you think the cream itself could actually be causing this or could it be just my body adjusting to something new in my system? or could it be something else? As soon as I stop the cream and go back and inject the issue seems to disappear.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Alright, let’s cover all the missing details. Brand of cream? Dosage? How many times per day were you applying the cream? Where were you applying the cream?

Cooper

Gman - Empower Pharmacy. 200. Applying once a day in the morning with 1 click to scrotum and 2 clicks to inner upper arms. Only used the cream for 4 -5 days each time and then stopped because of the irregular heartbeat.

Gman86

Gman - Empower Pharmacy. 200. Applying once a day in the morning with 1 click to scrotum and 2 clicks to inner upper arms. Only used the cream for 4 -5 days each time and then stopped because of the irregular heartbeat.

Thanks. What’s the reasoning for not doing all 3 clicks to the scrotum?

S1W

Have made 2 attempts to switch from one weekly injections to compound cream however each time I do I develop an irregular heartbeat within the first 3 - 4 days of using the cream. Do you think the cream itself could actually be causing this or could it be just my body adjusting to something new in my system? or could it be something else? As soon as I stop the cream and go back and inject the issue seems to disappear.

I get the weird heart beat thing whenever I make protocol changes - even just changing dose or frequency with T. Cyp., etc. For me, it subsides after a few weeks.

Gman86

I was kind of thinking that maybe the OP’s irregular heartbeat could be related to dropping in testosterone levels. Sometimes the cream isn’t absorbed as well in other areas other than the scrotum, and the majority of your dosing is not on the scrotum. So the OP could have much lower testosterone levels than he thinks, which could of caused the heart beat issues.

@Cooper have you tried applying all 3 clicks to the scrotum to see if it alleviates the irregular heartbeat?

Raddad

Cooper,

I also have had heart palpitations on compounded cream. I originally started with pellets in December and I did not like the invasiveness of the surgery or the inability to adjust dosage. I was at 1300 TT after a month and didn’t feel great until levels dropped a little. I switched to cream in April and we started low at 50mg a day. Blood tests after a month had my levels a little low so we increased to 100mg a day and the palpitations started after a couple of weeks. I tried splitting the dosage and splitting application sites (originally all on scrotum) but still had palpations. I stopped the cream for a couple a weeks and it went away after 4-5 days. Started cream again at 50mg, no issues then when going to 100mg palpations started again. Didn’t ever figure out how to stop it.

I ended up switching docs and moving to injections in hopes of getting higher levels without palpitations. I started at 50mg every 3.5 days and after the 3rd shot palpitations started about 12hrs after the shot and lasted 24-36hrs. They go away with exercise. I then tried 25mg EOD in hopes of alleviating the palps but it got worse with more frequent injections. Ended up stopping 5 days ago and palpations are slowly improving. I should note my vial is 80/20 cypionate/propionate if that matters. Pretty frustrating, I get an EKG once a year, no known heart problems or blood pressure issues, donate blood for slightly elevated HCT.

Why did you switch from injections? What was your dosage? My only other thought is to try injecting LESS frequently, goes against current practices but my pre TRT SHBG was mid 50’s so may be able to get away with it.

Gman86

Have either one of you tried using magnesium? I know that TRT can deplete magnesium at a fast rate. Low magnesium can cause heart palpitations I’m pretty sure.

BigBamBoo

I have used West Ward, Pfizer, and EmPower T...all injectable forms. The EmPower T gives me heart palpitations.

There is something about their compounded T that does not agree with me.

So maybe their cream has similar “issues” with some.

Dansk

I have not noticed any palps with Empowers cream. I started at 2 clicks and now do only 1 click daily. Been on 1 click for over 3 months now.

Cooper

Cooper,

I also have had heart palpitations on compounded cream. I originally started with pellets in December and I did not like the invasiveness of the surgery or the inability to adjust dosage. I was at 1300 TT after a month and didn’t feel great until levels dropped a little. I switched to cream in April and we started low at 50mg a day. Blood tests after a month had my levels a little low so we increased to 100mg a day and the palpitations started after a couple of weeks. I tried splitting the dosage and splitting application sites (originally all on scrotum) but still had palpations. I stopped the cream for a couple a weeks and it went away after 4-5 days. Started cream again at 50mg, no issues then when going to 100mg palpations started again. Didn’t ever figure out how to stop it.

I ended up switching docs and moving to injections in hopes of getting higher levels without palpitations. I started at 50mg every 3.5 days and after the 3rd shot palpitations started about 12hrs after the shot and lasted 24-36hrs. They go away with exercise. I then tried 25mg EOD in hopes of alleviating the palps but it got worse with more frequent injections. Ended up stopping 5 days ago and palpations are slowly improving. I should note my vial is 80/20 cypionate/propionate if that matters. Pretty frustrating, I get an EKG once a year, no known heart problems or blood pressure issues, donate blood for slightly elevated HCT.

Why did you switch from injections? What was your dosage? My only other thought is to try injecting LESS frequently, goes against current practices but my pre TRT SHBG was mid 50’s so may be able to get away with it.
I just don't feel great on injections - thought I might benefit from increased DHT and daily dosing that cream provides.

Cooper

I was kind of thinking that maybe the OP’s irregular heartbeat could be related to dropping in testosterone levels. Sometimes the cream isn’t absorbed as well in other areas other than the scrotum, and the majority of your dosing is not on the scrotum. So the OP could have much lower testosterone levels than he thinks, which could of caused the heart beat issues.

@Cooper have you tried applying all 3 clicks to the scrotum to see if it alleviates the irregular heartbeat?
Gman - interesting thought as I did wonder if the irregular heartbeat could be from a drop in testosterone levels when switching to cream from injections. I did only one click to scrotum because I was concerned that 2 -3 clicks to scrotum might drive up DHT to high but I believe it is certainly worth a try.

Gman86

Gman - interesting thought as I did wonder if the irregular heartbeat could be from a drop in testosterone levels when switching to cream from injections. I did only one click to scrotum because I was concerned that 2 -3 clicks to scrotum might drive up DHT to high but I believe it is certainly worth a try.

Makes sense. I’m going to try cream in the very near future, and I’m thinking about doing the same thing. Applying some to the scrotum, and some to other areas, as to raise DHT higher than injections, but not too too high. I’m afraid of hair loss. There’s nothing else that worries me about elevated DHT levels.

Vince

Super Moderator
Have either one of you tried using magnesium? I know that TRT can deplete magnesium at a fast rate. Low magnesium can cause heart palpitations I’m pretty sure.
A buddy of mine was having heart palpitations and when he started supplementing with magnesium. It took his heart palpitations away.

Dansk

To your scrotum I assume? And do you have your labs while on 1 click?

How did I know you would ask this question. I posted my labs in another thread that I started. I'm sure you can find that thread. I have been playing around with site application and am now back to strict scrotum application. I feel best this way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me