Cream application sites

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bryan_K77

Anyone currently applying compounded t-cream exclusively to non scrotal areas? If so, what have labs shown for tt, ft, and dht? Thanks gents

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

Doctors seem to recommend applying to shoulders. I think to keep it out of contact with others-wives, children, etc., that might come contact with arm areas. But if there is no absorption issue with arm application, it's a lot more convenient to put it on there. I just started on the cream myself. I was concerned about it being rubbed off the shoulders when you put a shirt on, but the label says it's absorbed after about one minute, which seem like a very short time to suck in all of it. Or not?

Bryan_K77

Doctors seem to recommend applying to shoulders. I think to keep it out of contact with others-wives, children, etc., that might come contact with arm areas. But if there is no absorption issue with arm application, it's a lot more convenient to put it on there. I just started on the cream myself. I was concerned about it being rubbed off the shoulders when you put a shirt on, but the label says it's absorbed after about one minute, which seem like a very short time to suck in all of it. Or not?
So when I apply the cream to a larger surface area like my forearms, cream disappears in about 10 seconds or so. On my scrotum in takes significantly longer.

Bryan_K77

Top of foot, front of neck, upper chest, wrist, forearms, and back of knee all seem to be areas with decent absorption for most

sokaiya

Have you personally used inside of the arms exclusively or in combo with other sites? Did you get labs done with non scrotal application sites by any chance?

Labs? what are you talking about? Who cares about labs. You put on the cream, it gets absorbed by the body, you feel good and you wake up with a hard on in the morning. I don't need to do some complex statistical study comparing the efficacy of rubbing cream on my balls vs putting it on the inside of my biceps.

Bryan_K77

Labs? what are you talking about? Who cares about labs. You put on the cream, it gets absorbed by the body, you feel good and you wake up with a hard on in the morning. I don't need to do some complex statistical study comparing the efficacy of rubbing cream on my balls vs putting it on the inside of my biceps.
We all understand symptom resolution is paramount, but to believe labs are not useful and needed it just silly. Especially with transdermals as the absorption varies so wildly from person to person. Especially if you switch from transscrotal application to alternate sites, as scrotal can have up to 8X absorption rate in studies.

txmx

Is there any significant number of guys with a currently useful protocol using commercial gel as opposed to what seems to be the more widely prevalent 20% compounded cream? Is the absorption of gel the same as cream? It would seem to me they may have different absorption factors.

Bryan_K77

The main thing is that the cream can be applied to the scrotum, whereas commercial gel like androgel, has alcohol and cannot be applied scrotally. Some gels like atrevis and PLO gel have no alcohol and are fine to be applied to the scrotum. The absorption might be the same, but androgel is 20.5 mg per packet or pump of 1.62%. Recommended starting dose is 40.5 mg. Recommend starting dose for the cream is 150-200 mg.

Bryan_K77

The main thing is that the cream can be applied to the scrotum, whereas commercial gel like androgel, has alcohol and cannot be applied scrotally. Some gels like atrevis and PLO gel have no alcohol and are fine to be applied to the scrotum. The absorption might be the same, but androgel is 20.5 mg per packet or pump of 1.62%. Recommended starting dose is 40.5 mg. Recommend starting dose for the cream is 150-200 mg.

I realize some might actually consider 200 mg cream too much and 50 mg X 2 daily is fine to start on as well

chiefgeek

The scrotum wouldn’t it be the worst place to apply? According to a verified Endo study I read, it makes note that that when applied to the male testicularogical region, the scrotum, sack or ballfro, T converts primarily to DHT, and not primarily to T as intended. Ancillary to that, based upon the same study, (this is just one MD team study and I am not a MD and not giving MD advice it would also potentially cause the HPTA to shut down any existing production of LH. As for nonMD/forum verifying this .. Labs... IF you DO apply to said ballimus sackimus (my Latin may be rusty) , what was your Free T and Total T Before starting TRT, and after the ballplication? I'm wondering if there's any tr.. well I know there is truth to the study, (it was peer reviewed), but every person processes T cream differently and those #'s if anyone does have them would show if that is valid. The study does say the cream is absorbed very quickly there due to the complex vascular system there. If you do apply to the ballfro what’s your cream % and free/total count on labs before trt and on ballfro? Wondering after reading the endo study if the T increase is or could perhaps somewhat limited The study also seems to imply that if or when applied to the ballfrodermis, it could also likely decrease T count from baseline due to the tendency for T cream being applied scrotumdermatastically could also cause HPTA suppression.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching