Cream - 2x/day - What’s your protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

For guys that are using 2x/day cream:

- What dose do you take in the AM? PM dose?
- What time do you apply PM dose - right before bed?
- Had you previously tried 1x/day and found you got better results with 2x/day?

I guess I’d also be interested in hearing from anyone who switched from 2x/day to 1x/day and felt better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pyater

-2 clicks AM, 1 Click PM - Started at 2 and 2 and lowered dosage after 6 weeks
-AM dose ~ 6:30 AM and PM dose ~6:30PM. I was doing just before bed but was sometimes waking up at 4:30 AM and unable to go back to sleep, just recently shifted to earlier and seems to be helping.
- was never 1 x per day.

feeling great. Only concern was high DHT (176 so very high) so switched application location T and E2 in good shape.

-now 1.5 clicks shoulder AM and .5 scrotum. PM 1 click shoulder.

NO AI and no HCG.

Gman86

-2 clicks AM, 1 Click PM - Started at 2 and 2 and lowered dosage after 6 weeks
-AM dose ~ 6:30 AM and PM dose ~6:30PM. I was doing just before bed but was sometimes waking up at 4:30 AM and unable to go back to sleep, just recently shifted to earlier and seems to be helping.
- was never 1 x per day.

feeling great. Only concern was high DHT (176 so very high) so switched application location T and E2 in good shape.

-now 1.5 clicks shoulder AM and .5 scrotum. PM 1 click shoulder.

NO AI and no HCG.

What were your labs on 2 clicks am, 2 clicks pm?

How are you doing 0.5 of a click?

How many hours after morning dose did you have your labs done?

Gman86

This is a great fb page for anyone on creams, or interested in creams, and honestly a great page for TRT in general. Highly recommend.

Attachments

• D8F5C121-538D-4D84-B8F6-A2356C087654.png
    D8F5C121-538D-4D84-B8F6-A2356C087654.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 118

pyater

What were your labs on 2 clicks am, 2 clicks pm?

2 and 2 were: total T >1500 and free T 41.5, E2- 64

How are you doing 0.5 of a click? Non-scientific, do whole click and try and split to two locations, Dr offered different topi clicker with diff dosage but just trying to spit equally

How many hours after morning dose did you have your labs done?
~4 hours after AM dose

S1W

To add to the discussion, I’m recently back on cream (have tried cream in past). Doc recommended 100mg AM, 50mg PM.

I tried a few days with just 100mg AM. Noticed no NPT (morning wood). Added the 50mg PM dose - NPT came back right away and feel better overall.

Still too soon to say whether or not 2x/day cream will be better than injections for me, but I can say that my doc was right in that if I’m going to use cream, I should be applying 2x/day.

Gman86

To add to the discussion, I’m recently back on cream (have tried cream in past). Doc recommended 100mg AM, 50mg PM.

I tried a few days with just 100mg AM. Noticed no NPT (morning wood). Added the 50mg PM dose - NPT came back right away and feel better overall.

Still too soon to say whether or not 2x/day cream will be better than injections for me, but I can say that my doc was right in that if I’m going to use cream, I should be applying 2x/day.

You only applying to the scrotum?

S1W

Interesting. What’s the rationale with the nitrile gloves?

Keeps everything super clean for one. But my thoughts are that if I rub it in with my fingers, that skin won’t absorb much and whatever is left stuck in my cracked and calloused fingers ends up getting washed down the sink.

With the glove, I rub into scrotum really well, then whatever residue is left on the glove I rub into my groin or inner forearm til the glove is residue-free. Not a speck of cream gets wasted that way.

Probably not a big deal either way but I like using the glove. Costs a few bucks for a boatload of gloves on Amazon and is worth it to me.

Gman86

Keeps everything super clean for one. But my thoughts are that if I rub it in with my fingers, that skin won’t absorb much and whatever is left stuck in my cracked and calloused fingers ends up getting washed down the sink.

With the glove, I rub into scrotum really well, then whatever residue is left on the glove I rub into my groin or inner forearm til the glove is residue-free. Not a speck of cream gets wasted that way.

Probably not a big deal either way but I like using the glove. Costs a few bucks for a boatload of gloves on Amazon and is worth it to me.

No I like your thinking! It might be an insignificant detail to some, but imo I think it’s worth the couple bucks for the gloves and the time it takes to put the glove on. Mind just sharing the link to the gloves you get?

S1W

No I like your thinking! It might be an insignificant detail to some, but imo I think it’s worth the couple bucks for the gloves and the time it takes to put the glove on. Mind just sharing the link to the gloves you get?

I’m not partial to any brand. I just buy the cheapest powder free nitrile gloves they have...brand varies. Generally $6 to $9 per 100.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me