Covid causing prostatitis?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BJE

In early mid January I had a headache, chills and fever along with a mild cough and congestion. I thought it might be covid but they ran two different tests and it was not detected. However on the forth day I woke up with prostate pain which indicated that this may be prostatitis. However, it was odd that prostate symptoms would be so slow to appear. I was given an antibiotic on Friday January 15th and I felt pretty good on Saturday but Sunday evening I started feeling sick again and woke up with a fever Monday morning. I saw my doctor again who switched antibiotics. He conceded that it’s possible that my covid tests were false negatives but that’s unlikely. At any rate I had prostate pain and I’ve had body aches and fever in association with prostatitis before.
This time however it doesn’t seem to be responding well to antibiotics. I’m still as of today, February 15th having occasional mild prostate pain. I went to a urologist last Thursday. She sent out a prostate secretion culture which I haven’t heard back in yet.
The interesting thing is that I was feeling well and gave blood at the Red Cross on February 5th. They are now testing for covid antibodies. I got the antibody test results today and it was positive. I’m now thinking that it my illness was covid all along and that the prostatitis came from a covid infection of my prostate which would explain why antibiotics have been unsuccessful and why my prostate pain didn’t show up until day 5.
So to my question, has anyone heard about prostate infections linked to covid? I found one article saying that there is likely a group of men who are at risk of prostatitis due to the SARS-Cov-2 virus infecting the prostate. However that was the only article I found on it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wilson7

COVID is causing a number of inflammatory conditions, reactive arthritis and personally and clients that have had COVID are experiencing post COVID joint problems that were pretty bad for 2 - 3 weeks post COVID. I too have had a flare up of prostatitis. Is is related, maybe. If it responds to antibiotics then doubtful COVID related but non-bacterial, could be.

BJE

COVID is causing a number of inflammatory conditions, reactive arthritis and personally and clients that have had COVID are experiencing post COVID joint problems that were pretty bad for 2 - 3 weeks post COVID. I too have had a flare up of prostatitis. Is is related, maybe. If it responds to antibiotics then doubtful COVID related but non-bacterial, could be.
My prostatitis has not responded well to antibiotics. I am on my third different one. Mostly I’m wondering if I have a prostate covid infection will it clear up on its own or would it need some sort of treatment? Out of curiosity I’d like to have a semen sample tested for covid but I doubt I could get my doctor to do that. Such as it is I’m doing daily self prostate massage to improve blood flow to my prostate and help clear out the prostate fluid.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me