couple Qs about T cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Hello,

1- What is the half time for T Cream? If I use 200mg in the morning, will the T last til end of the day (12 hours is enough) ? I'd rather rub on once than twice a day. I will be doing the Scrotum application soon.

2- How many days til it stabilizes?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When I use cream on the scrotum (for DHT) in addiiotn to my injection, the effect is only 24hrs. I can apply it 12.5 - 25mg in the morning and see my DHT over the lab range within ~3hrs. At 24hrs I return to baseline. Testing verified.
The application to the scrotum as the sole delivery method is kind of new territory that I don't we have answers for. You'll have to get on it and test and see how things go. Lacking the ester of an injection makes it the unknown I think.

eli

When I use cream on the scrotum (for DHT) in addiiotn to my injection, the effect is only 24hrs. I can apply it 12.5 - 25mg in the morning and see my DHT over the lab range within ~3hrs. At 24hrs I return to baseline. Testing verified.
The application to the scrotum as the sole delivery method is kind of new territory that I don't we have answers for. You'll have to get on it and test and see how things go. Lacking the ester of an injection makes it the unknown I think.

So if one application lasts 24 hours for you, pretty much means by the next day it's all gone. For someone who is using just the cream, their baseline is 0. So I'll probably feel like hell when I wake up. I wonder if I should add a very small injectable T dose twice a week to set a baseline higher than 0

madman

Super Moderator
So if one application lasts 24 hours for you, pretty much means by the next day it's all gone. For someone who is using just the cream, their baseline is 0. So I'll probably feel like hell when I wake up. I wonder if I should add a very small injectable T dose twice a week to set a baseline higher than 0

VC stated:

He is referring to his DHT levels not T levels.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

1- What is the half time for T Cream? If I use 200mg in the morning, will the T last til end of the day (12 hours is enough) ? I'd rather rub on once than twice a day. I will be doing the Scrotum application soon.

Case Study: Absorption of Testosterone Cream via Scrotal Delivery

The only way you will truly know where your TT/FT and e2 levels sit is to test at trough.

Some do well using transdermal whether standard body application or scrotal with once daily (am) application and others feel better with twice daily (am/pm) application.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

Steady state should be achieved 48-72 hrs.

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin

*R. Iyer, *S. F. Mok, S. Savkovic, L. Turner, G. Fraser, R. Desai, V. Jayadev, A. J. Conway and D. J. Handelsman

DISCUSSION
This study provides a pharmacokinetic profile of three doses of testosterone administered to the scrotal skin in a cream formulation. Application of the testosterone cream produced a rapid rise in serum testosterone peaking around 2 h after administration with a dose-dependent peak concentration, but not any consistent relationship between time of peak and testosterone dose. At the lowest dose (12.5 mg), the serum testosterone concentrations were maintained in physiological range for at least 12 h and with the 25 mg dose maintained serum testosterone concentrations within the physiological range for nearly 24 h concentration.

eli

Steady state should be achieved 48-72 hrs.

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin

*R. Iyer, *S. F. Mok, S. Savkovic, L. Turner, G. Fraser, R. Desai, V. Jayadev, A. J. Conway and D. J. Handelsman

DISCUSSION
This study provides a pharmacokinetic profile of three doses of testosterone administered to the scrotal skin in a cream formulation. Application of the testosterone cream produced a rapid rise in serum testosterone peaking around 2 h after administration with a dose-dependent peak concentration, but not any consistent relationship between time of peak and testosterone dose. At the lowest dose (12.5 mg), the serum testosterone concentrations were maintained in physiological range for at least 12 h and with the 25 mg dose maintained serum testosterone concentrations within the physiological range for nearly 24 h concentration.

Thanks, but dang, know why such a low dose tho!? My compounded cream is 200mg/ml

or is that 12.5mg or 25mg after taking into consideration that the T dose is absored? like you know you only absorb 10%, so 125mg/ml a day and you absorb 12.5mg of it

Even Testim starts at 50mg/ml

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching