Could tiredness be a symptom of high e2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

equel

So Ive been listening to that jay campbell show where they tell you AI is poison and "very bad for biological systems".

So I decided to try without it.

8 weeks now and Im so fucking tired I dont know what to do. Not only that, but I have ED and libido is low.

Isnt AI supposed to be bad? So why when I quit it, now I feel tired and exhausted?

I inject 100mg of test E a week, my shbg is low at around 18. Ive tried 2-3 injections a week, no difference from 1 injection.

Have anyone of u felt tired cause of high e2?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You need to find your level of Estrogen that is healthy, for You. That get's lost in all of this...the people youre listening to have over-corrected on the use of an AI and basically flipped the car, if you will, instead of turning in to the skid and pumping the breaks.

Obviously, that stance isn't working for you.

CoastWatcher

Anastrozole is a terrible drug - unless you need it to control your estradiol levels and then it becomes an absolutely necessary medication. Where you stand on this question comes down to how you feel.

It all comes down to how YOUR system responds to exogenous testosterone. Anything you inject/ingest/apply can be therapeutic or result in serious problems. An AI is no different. Over-prescribed by doctors who don't understand androgen management? Certainly. But when used properly, they can swing a man's protocol into the passing lane on the TRT highway. If you need it, you use it. Just be sure you need it.

When did you last test your e2 and where did it sit?

Indy57

So Ive been listening to that jay campbell show where they tell you AI is poison and "very bad for biological systems".

8 weeks now and Im so fucking tired I dont know what to do. Not only that, but I have ED and libido is low.

Isnt AI supposed to be bad? So why when I quit it, now I feel tired and exhausted?

I inject 100mg of test E a week, my shbg is low at around 18. Ive tried 2-3 injections a week, no difference from 1 injection.

Yes! I have noticed the same thing if I go too high!
I’m going back to two weekly injections after a year at EOD. I tried no ai for awhile last fall and blood work showed my E2 to be 84! Tired a lot and gained a lot of fat- felt like the Testosterone wasn’t doing anything. Went back in the ai and started to feel better-losing the fat but definitely have more energy .

My advice is go back to your original protocol with the ai and see how you feel. Get bloodwork at 5-6 weeks and adjust if needed after that!

Beware of the latest trends and worry about what works for you- remember these guys all have something to sell!

Good luck!
Indy

Systemlord

Your protocol is to blame for high estrogen, one large is known to cause large spikes estrogen, you should be injecting EOD or better daily. My SHBG is 22 and do good on 20mg EOD, however estrogen was lower on a daily protocol.

It sounds like you dosed it wrong when injecting 2-3 times per week, you should always decrease total dosage 10-15% when going from twice weekly to EOD and so on.

If you really want to decrease estrogen, 8-12mg daily should do it.

Simon7

Dr. Crisler's rule of thumb was that 100mg weekly injection is equivalent to 2 biweekly injections of 40mg.

If that doesn't work for you why not use a micro dose of AI? As we discussed on the other thread, there is no study that shows that low dose anastrazole is bad for you. Don't be confused by the propaganda which may be due to business interests.

Tremonti22

I disagree with Most on this thread. AI should not be used unless you have nipple pain. Not nipple sensitivity not itchy nipples. Those things are all part of testosterone replacement therapy. Anastrozole is a very dangerous drug and should only be used if you are a super high aromatizer. More than likely your body is adjusting now that you are off the anastrozole give it more time and let it flush out of you and you should feel better

Systemlord

I disagree with Most on this thread. AI should not be used unless you have nipple pain. Not nipple sensitivity not itchy nipples. Those things are all part of testosterone replacement therapy. Anastrozole is a very dangerous drug and should only be used if you are a super high aromatizer. More than likely your body is adjusting now that you are off the anastrozole give it more time and let it flush out of you and you should feel better

I have never experienced nipple pain and it isn't the only symptom of high estrogen, I do experience other classic high estrogen symptoms such as bloating, high blood pressure, mood symptoms and libido/erectile issues which all resolve almost immediately after micro dosing aromasin.

Anastrozole isn't a dangerous drug when used appropriately, it's no less dangerous than a knife, but in the hands of someone responsible it's a necessary tool.

Last edited:

Tremonti22

I agree, nipple pain isn’t the only high E2 symptom, but it’s the only one that really indicates a need for an AI. At trt doses (100 - 200 mg week) unless you are a super over aromatizer (spelling lol) an AI is not needed. Guys don’t need to keep their E2 in a specific range. Some guys feel great with E2 levels at 90 + and have no E2 symptoms. The AI boogeymen has brainwashed a lot of guys. That Adex is a breast cancer drug. It’s a seriously strong medication & should be avoided if at all possible

Simon7

I agree, nipple pain isn’t the only high E2 symptom, but it’s the only one that really indicates a need for an AI. At trt doses (100 - 200 mg week) unless you are a super over aromatizer (spelling lol) an AI is not needed. Guys don’t need to keep their E2 in a specific range. Some guys feel great with E2 levels at 90 + and have no E2 symptoms. The AI boogeymen has brainwashed a lot of guys. That Adex is a breast cancer drug. It’s a seriously strong medication & should be avoided if at all possible

Don't confuse facts with opinion - these are only the baseless opinions from the roundtable folks that you are repeating. It could be you that's been brainwashed.

Vitamin_C

I am not necessarily a fan of medications that suppress hormones but if you're a guy who needs to manage high estrogen levels then you should start low and go slow with Adex. I think comparing to "poison" is a bit hyperbole, and it's only bad when you crush your estrogen with it. I've crushed my estrogen levels once with it and it wasn't a fun experience and my body took a couple of months to get back into homeostasis. That is why it's important to make sure you are getting our labs monitored. For some men, they feel tremendous on it if it lowers their high estrogen. This is a very well studied drug that has been used for a long time and there are some good studies on it using mega doses.

akizal

I think genetics/age play a large part and all you need to do is adjust dosage and/or frequency of injections, I agree that AI's should never be used, complete poison IMO. Some might only handle 60-70 mg/wk without problems, while others can push 200 mg/wk without problems, who really knows for certain, but I know I do not want to mess with my cardiovascular system like that with Ai's that is completely unsustainable

Appassionato

I feel your pain. As stated in another topic, I'm over sensitive to most medications and 50 IU of HCG 3x week + 17.5 mg of T enanthate 3x week bring my E2 level above 100, making me completely weary for the whole day. It's extremely difficult to finish out a workout in the gym and, as soon as I start to lift weights, my mind start thinking at when I'll be done with it. I kept my strength to lift weights though, something that it doesn't happen when my E2 is too low.
I've also experienced night sweats, hot flushes, low mood and my libido is close to 0.
I usually feel better after a single micro dose of AI, but I can't keep it up for all the times I inject. If I take as little as 0.01 mg of anastrazole 3x week I have low E2 symptoms. A single dose of 0.05 mg of it, taken the night before a blood test, brought my E2 from 106 to 42.
So I will try a single micro dose of AI (probably I will try with exemestane) once per week in a couple of weeks time (as suggested by Dr. Saya) and see how I feel from there. If it doesn't get resolved, I will probably ditch HCG forever.
Also, take in account that some people claim an AI can't take care of the intra-testicular aromatization of T into E2, but it's something that never got demonstrated in studies, as far as I know.

user_joe

Notice how each reply in here is an opinion? We all really only have experience with one person.

I weened off my ai slowly. I did feel tired at times, erection strength weakened, mood varies, etc. I’d take a micro dose of ai here and there. Basically just less and less over the months. Now I take none. 7 weeks in. Feel great on all fronts. I inject everyday, and e2 was at 90 non sensitive BEFORE I added hcg weeks ago.

akizal

I feel your pain. As stated in another topic, I'm over sensitive to most medications and 50 IU of HCG 3x week + 17.5 mg of T enanthate 3x week bring my E2 level above 100, making me completely weary for the whole day. It's extremely difficult to finish out a workout in the gym and, as soon as I start to lift weights, my mind start thinking at when I'll be done with it. I kept my strength to lift weights though, something that it doesn't happen when my E2 is too low.
I've also experienced night sweats, hot flushes, low mood and my libido is close to 0.
I usually feel better after a single micro dose of AI, but I can't keep it up for all the times I inject. If I take as little as 0.01 mg of anastrazole 3x week I have low E2 symptoms. A single dose of 0.05 mg of it, taken the night before a blood test, brought my E2 from 106 to 42.
So I will try a single micro dose of AI (probably I will try with exemestane) once per week in a couple of weeks time (as suggested by Dr. Saya) and see how I feel from there. If it doesn't get resolved, I will probably ditch HCG forever.
Also, take in account that some people claim an AI can't take care of the intra-testicular aromatization of T into E2, but it's something that never got demonstrated in studies, as far as I know.

Ok , those symptoms you are having have NOTHING to do with the estrogen level itself, that is just a symptom , not the root cause, what is your age? what is your lifesyle/behaviors? what is your height /weight / BF% ? do you do drugs/ alcohol ? are you under a lot of stress ? you never want to suppress estrogen in men, all that causes is problems, even in morbidly obese men, there is research here is some discussion from Dr Keith Nichols,

Last edited:

equel

Ok , those symptoms you are having have NOTHING to do with the estrogen level itself, that is just a symptom , not the root cause, what is your age? what is your lifesyle/behaviors? what is your height /weight / BF% ? do you do drugs/ alcohol ? are you under a lot of stress ? you never want to suppress estrogen in men, all that causes is problems, even in morbidly obese men, there is research here is some discussion from Dr Keith Nichols,

I tried the shit they talk about in that video, DO NOT WORK, I feel like complete dog-shit without AI.

Jay believes Lizards rule the world, btw.

Systemlord

you can remain in denial about the realities of the world and your own biology or choose to step into the light

“Thus it is said:
The path into the light seems dark,
the path forward seems to go back,
the direct path seems long,..."

His own biology is telling him that he feels better with the AI than without it and you're telling him he's living in denial.

How can anyone take you seriously?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching