Could Reduction of Adipose Fat Tissue Via Male Liposuction of Midsection Reduce Estrogen Conversion?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaytonaJonah

Most of my earlier life I was athletically fit with very little body fat. Now in my early 60's after some years of moderate over-eating and a more sedentary lifestyle, I'm finding it nearly impossible to get rid of the midsection fat even after months of cleaning up my diet(working with a dietician) and a strenuous 3 to 4 day a week workout schedule. One of my issues of my TRT journey is dealing with higher estrogen levels compared to overall test levels.

I'm curiously pondering if the removal of much of the subcutaneous fat via high definition liposuction would have a positive effect on one's T to E conversion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

Most of my earlier life I was athletically fit with very little body fat. Now in my early 60's after some years of moderate over-eating and a more sedentary lifestyle, I'm finding it nearly impossible to get rid of the midsection fat even after months of cleaning up my diet(working with a dietician) and a strenuous 3 to 4 day a week workout schedule. One of my issues of my TRT journey is dealing with higher estrogen levels compared to overall test levels.

I'm curiously pondering if the removal of much of the subcutaneous fat via high definition liposuction would have a positive effect on one's T to E conversion.
The definitive answer is... maybe.

You didn't mention your protocol, injection, sub Q or gel? What dosage?

Individual genetic predispositions create somewhat of problem trying to determine a single overall cause of conversion from T to E2. Some guys with excess adipose tissue convert at a higher rate and some don't.

I have seen very muscular guys with low body fat convert like crazy.

If money isn't a factor, get the lipo and see how it affects your labs. Worst case scenario is you will be sporting some defined abs...;)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What most guys believe about estrogen and fat is a myth.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me