Could dose be to high with these symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr.63

Hi guys
3 weeks ago i started a new protocol coming from a daily one.
I now do 100mg e5d.
As for the last week Im experiencing symptoms like being very nervous, very anxious, bloodpressure is arround 140/90.
Normaly its always arround 125/70.

I really dont like this feeling. It freaks me out. Is this an indicator the dose could be to high?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

That is certainly what I experience with too high of a dose. Feels like a triple expresso 24/7. Just make sure you have ruled out any supplements as the cause.

Mr.63

Are you noticing this soon after injection or towards the through, or constantly?
What was your daily dose?
Daily dose was 10mg. But didnt have symptom resolution and got tired of sticking myself daily.
I started noticing this last week on and of. And since my last injection wednesday its constant now

Mr.63

That is certainly what I experience with too high of a dose. Feels like a triple expresso 24/7. Just make sure you have ruled out any supplements as the cause.
Exactly. And i dont take any supplement. And when i get in bed it gets even worse.

SS1LE

Daily dose was 10mg. But didnt have symptom resolution and got tired of sticking myself daily.
I started noticing this last week on and of. And since my last injection wednesday its constant now
You went from 10mg daily to 100mg every 5 days.....Thats the same as doing 20mg daily, that's a very big increase in dose. you need to ride out changes for 6-8 weeks, but if you were tired of daily maybe go to every other day or 3.5. Again gradually increase dose, you doubled dose....would make more sense to move to something that gives you around 12mg daily and then work up from there if it not working. This way you can work up to symptom resolution and side effects issues easier.

Mastodont

Maybe just drop to 50mg every 5 days if that's a good frequency for you, then raise it 10mg at a time if you're not feeling it in a month.

Willyt

Did you switch to shallow IM for the 5D injection? That can come into play due to higher peak w/ lower trough

t_spacemonkey

i've been doing 3x60mg /week, prior to that 3x50mg/week, and prior to that 3x40mg/week. i was raising it because my free T would go down, probably because of high intensity weight lifting.
anyways....at 3x60mg i started to feel very edgy/angry 24/7. my wife even told me that why are you so snappy. now back to 3x50mg where I was feeling the best.
I'd highly recommend something 2-3x a week. you are currently at 140mg/week, you could split that out mon/wed/fr. i think that a once week injection can cause anxiety. T cyp has a longer half, i think it peaks 24h past injection and starts to decrease by day 5 or so. (don't take me on that i recall seeing graphs). but daily injections do seem overkill here.

Mr.63

i've been doing 3x60mg /week, prior to that 3x50mg/week, and prior to that 3x40mg/week. i was raising it because my free T would go down, probably because of high intensity weight lifting.
anyways....at 3x60mg i started to feel very edgy/angry 24/7. my wife even told me that why are you so snappy. now back to 3x50mg where I was feeling the best.
I'd highly recommend something 2-3x a week. you are currently at 140mg/week, you could split that out mon/wed/fr. i think that a once week injection can cause anxiety. T cyp has a longer half, i think it peaks 24h past injection and starts to decrease by day 5 or so. (don't take me on that i recall seeing graphs). but daily injections do seem overkill here.
Im thinking of indeed starting with a e3.5d protocol and starting with 50mg twice a week.

So would you recommend upping every 4 weeks with 10mg per week if i dont feel benefits after 4 weeks?

Mr.63

So today should be injection day again, but i decided to skip my injection. As this anxiety and nervous feeling needs to go asap! Last injection was wednesday. When should this feeling start to taper off ?
Because thursday im going on vacation and i dont want to feel like this

JmarkH

It may be too mild for your situation, but I take an otc which helps me maintain a calmer state. It is Vital Proteins' Feeling Zen. It has ashwagandha, L-Theanine and GABA.

S1W

So today should be injection day again, but i decided to skip my injection. As this anxiety and nervous feeling needs to go asap! Last injection was wednesday. When should this feeling start to taper off ?
Because thursday im going on vacation and i dont want to feel like this
My $0.02 - break your injections up. EOD or E3.5D.

I got the same feeling while doing large, infrequent injections.

Systemlord

So would you recommend upping every 4 weeks with 10mg per week if i dont feel benefits after 4 weeks?
That’s a short amount of time to judging your protocols, steady states are achieved at 6 weeks (97%) and can take longer for the body adapt to the new hormone levels.

Your genes ultimately decide how long it takes to respond to hormones.

Gene CAG repeat lengths determine androgen, receptor sensitivity. Someone with insensitive, androgen receptors is going to take longer to show benefit.

t_spacemonkey

also, i mentioned in a different thread. i have been having good success with 18g/daily inositol (now foods) for anxiety. maybe your T related anxiety is a secondary cause. what i do I dilute the 18g in a water bottle and drink through the day to avoid digestive issues.
has also other benefits like increasing insulin sensitivity etc.
on the dose side, they say you need to wait 6-8 to feel any change, however for me this does not seem to be the case. I am ultra sensitive to meds/supplements and can feel the effects of dose changes within 1-2weeks max.
e3 seems complicated, i'd stick to 3x week. if you have anxiety at 140, maybe go down to 120?

Jjraine

What did your starting numbers look like and what did the prescribing Dr. suggest for a starting amount of TCip? Are you doing IM or SubQ? What are you trying to achieve by driving the amount up so fast? It’s like driving a sports car into a wall…

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me