Costco Canada Phasing out Omnitrope...wtf?

Buy Lab Tests Online

saberx

Hello everyone,

It's been quite some time since I've posted on this forum, but I thought I would share my recent experience. I just got back from picking up my 3 month supply of Omnitrope from my local Costco Canada pharmacy when the cashier told me that there was a note on my prescription saying that the Costco pharmacy was phasing out Omnitrope (not going to carry it anymore). I was shocked as I believed that such a large pharmacy would always carry it. My doctor told me to purchase it from Costco because they had the best price.
Anyways, after finishing my shopping while I was sitting in the car in the parking lot, I decided to give the pharmacy a call and speak to a pharmacist to confirm the information that I was told. The pharmacist told me that all Costco's were phasing out Omnitrope and that I would need to source it from a different pharmacy.
Can anyone else confirm that they have heard the same and where do others on this forum get their HGH prescription from? The last time I shopped around for HGH, everyone else was much more expensive. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching