Cortisol results. Super confused.

Buy Lab Tests Online

MNguy

I got my saliva cortisol results back last week and I’m super confused. Is this adrenal fatigue? No wonder I’ve been feeling like crap lately. @morpheuz can you shed some light on these results?

Attachments

• 4CA79B85-40BF-41D4-BCDE-DF12D711121D.jpeg
    4CA79B85-40BF-41D4-BCDE-DF12D711121D.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 148
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

dang. Thats crazy. You are pumping out alot of cortisol. How did they take the test? Did zrt just ship some vials to you and then you filled them with saliva and then you just shiped them back? Eager to hear peoples input on your results.

MNguy

dang. Thats crazy. You are pumping out alot of cortisol. How did they take the test? Did zrt just ship some vials to you and then you filled them with saliva and then you just shiped them back? Eager to hear peoples input on your results.
Yep, that’s how it works. It’s pretty simple and results are usually within a week.

nicknot

I think I might have the same problem you do.

I've tested my Cortisol 3 times, once natural and twice on TRT. Every time (blood drawn in the morning) it came back at the very bottom of the range, even slightly lower than bottom.

In the morning I'm completely unable to get up or do anything, I could sleep 12 hours straight, no drive, nothing. However throughout the day I get more and more of a constant "fight of flight" feeling, like my entire body's almost shaking from the inside.

So I'm thinking it's very possible my Cortisol values follow a similar pattern to yours; absolute bottom in the morning and maxed out the rest of the day.

I've never checked my afternoon/evening values, I'm gonna get this test and do the 4x/day saliva testing.

Last edited:

MNguy

Sounds exactly like what I’m dealing with. It’s only been an issue the past few months. Feels like I’m on a downward spiral. How long have you been feeling like this? Are you on t-cream by chance?

nicknot

Sounds exactly like what I’m dealing with. It’s only been an issue the past few months. Feels like I’m on a downward spiral. How long have you been feeling like this? Are you on t-cream by chance?

No, I'm doing daily Test C injections. Tried everything from 30mg/day (210mg/week) to 14mg/day (98mg/week). I feel best on 18mg/day (126mg/week).

I actually feel better since I found my sweet spot of 18mg/day for Test C. Slightly more energy in the morning and more sustainable throughout the day, but still not great.
Before that I'd been feeling that morning lethargy + fight or flight for 10-15 years straight.

I just started 1 iu/day of GH 3 days ago and I've heard it can really help with sleep and maybe even adrenal problems, so it's obviously too early to tell but I'll update this thread if it helps. Also when I get the 4 point saliva test results.

gerardo

What are your symptoms without the pred or HC?
I start to feel weak and in the morning I get very lethargic. If I exercise a little more it already gives me postural hypotension and I have to drink water with pink salt. And soon I start to have flu symptoms and I have to rest for a few days.

Gman86

I think I might have the same problem you do.

I've tested my Cortisol 3 times, once natural and twice on TRT. Every time (blood drawn in the morning) it came back at the very bottom of the range, even slightly lower than bottom.

In the morning I'm completely unable to get up or do anything, I could sleep 12 hours straight, no drive, nothing. However throughout the day I get more and more of a constant "fight of flight" feeling, like my entire body's almost shaking from the inside.

So I'm thinking it's very possible my Cortisol values follow a similar pattern to yours; absolute bottom in the morning and maxed out the rest of the day.

I've never checked my afternoon/evening values, I'm gonna get this test and do the 4x/day saliva testing.
Were ur levels any lower on TRT than natural, or about the same?

Omi7276

H
I start to feel weak and in the morning I get very lethargic. If I exercise a little more it already gives me postural hypotension and I have to drink water with pink salt. And soon I start to have flu symptoms and I have to rest for a few days.

How is the erection quality without hydrocortisone? How much time after starting corticosteroid, did u get symptom resolution?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me