Correct amount of HCG? 500IU every other day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lowtdunce

My doc prescribes 500 ever other day but up until recently have been keeping it at 1000IU a week in 4 shots. Now trying about 350 every other day just to see what effect if any it has on my libido. Dr. Saya has a thread on here that showed a study with the effects of 150 vs 500 and determined the optimal dose MAY be around that 350-400 range because the smaller shots don't peak as high or last neat as long as the larger ones.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree that, to have a chance of remaining fertile. You would have to use 500 IU of HCG every other day.

Rock H. Johnson

In the attached research paper I read that 250IU's EOD is probably a better start then 500IU's. You can always up the dose if results do not give needed satisfaction.

Attachments

• Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.pdf
    292.3 KB · Views: 195
In the attached research paper I read that 250IU's EOD is probably a better start then 500IU's. You can always up the dose if results do not give needed satisfaction.

Really helpful, thank you. I have seen a summary of this paper but never knew what level of test was administered - reading the full paper it says 200mg Test E once a week.

Also withdrawing fluid from your testicles - :oops:

I was perscribed 500 IU twice a week. Wonder if there is a benefit to splitting it up into 250IU 3.5 times a week.

masaplease

From what I understand HCG has a halflife of roughly 24 hours. The EOD schedule gives a day of rest which helps with desensitization and aromatization. Any further than EOD for me, the uplifting effects dropoff.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me