Coronavirus Infection Rate Prediction (UK): 50% of Cases to Happen Over a 3 Week Period and 90% Over 9 Weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

finkelet

Mercola is a huckster and a fraud. Buy what ever you like, however, please know he is not in any way a credible source.

And there is no science to support the article posted. It was written as click bait to sell crap.

Here are some facts-
-COVID is a lipid based virus, it is very susceptible to simple handwashing. WASH YOUR HANDS.
- If you sneeze or cough do it into your elbow.
- If you are sick stay home.

-We dont know the true mortality rate (current estimate is 2-3%) because the vast majority of patients are not symptomatic. So if death reate is Number Dead/Number infected, we know that the denominator is much larger than known. So an estimate of <1% is very likely.
-Of those that are tested positive, those <60 and with no pulmonary problems have a death rate of <1 percent and if you are <50 that rate drops to about 0.2%

Seasonal flu kills 300000-600000 worldwide annually. Current COVID deaths worldwide stands at 4585. In the US 12000 people die every year from drunk driving.

It's important to watch this and especially those that are imunocromprimised need to be careful. But they hysteria and huscksterism is likley more dangerous.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30566-3/fulltext

What's the risk of COVID-19 for a healthy young person?

Did the coronavirus get more deadly? The death rate, explained.

testiculus

Given the seriousness of COVID, taking action to improve immune system function is likely to be important. Anecdotally, I've noticed that TRT has reduced my incidence of seasonal respiratory illness (1 cold in 2 years, rather than several every year). I'd be interested in hearing from Nelson, if there's anything that's been learned in the HIV community over the years that could be applicable to improving the immune system for excel male members as this corona virus spreads.

Rock H. Johnson

They started taking Nandrolone combatting wasting but it also improves immune function. So for those who added a low dose (50-100mg) of Deca Durabolin to their protocol will probably reap those benefits.

Last edited:
I can informed all of you that I´m completely stranded in Sicily nothing is open except for supermarkets and only a few can enter each time, drugstores and gas stations the rest closed. No one can go for a drive or travell only to work if really needed but one need a official document for that. Just take care and prepare yourselves for some difficult time and keep the good mood up.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me