Coronavirus COVID-19 Update: Hydroxychloroquine and Other Treatments

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarkLA

Yes. Insurance may not pay, though. Many compounding pharmacies carry it.

FYI, I talked to a pharmacist, here in California and he said they were not allowed to dispense HCQ unless it was part of a trial.

I then contacted my doc's office and now have some coming from a compounder. They are dispensing 10 doses only. So the idea is to only take it if I test positive for Covid in the future. It's not for prophylaxis.

YMMV

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vtail

A friend sent me this article on CLO2 and links on where to buy it and how to dose it. He swears by it, claiming its effective against COVID and many other pathogens. I am very hesitant to try it. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Attachments

• chlorine-dioxide-against-coronavirus-v2.1.pdf
    924.2 KB · Views: 83

sammmy

I'm pretty sure that Hydrogen Peroxide or Bleach can kill the coronavirus at their usual disinfecting concentrations in a glass tube but reaching those concentrations in a human would most probably kill him because oxidants like those damage tissue, not only viruses.

There were claims that breathing Ozone (another oxidant) at small concentrations was 'helpful' for protecting medical workers from the virus but those claims did not get any development - most probably because they don't work. Ozone is also damaging at higher concentrations.

Vtail

What is your friend’s credibility?

This article says it cures basically everything...

He's more like an acquaintance that I've gotten to know through business and see infrequently. I would not bet my life on his opinion, hence my reluctance to try it. However I've been researching a bit and it seems like it may have some merit when dosed in very small amounts. I'm thinking its something I might keep on-hand in case I was to get severely ill from COVID, at which point it would be worth the risk ?? . . .

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me