Coronavirus Antibody test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Loki

Is it possible to take a test now to see if we have been previously exposed to the corona virus? I know a finger prick test is coming soon but I would like to see if I could check sooner in case of any delays. 6 weeks ago I had an unknown viral infection that started out like strep. I ran a fever for 3 weeks and went back to the doctor 3 times seeking relief. They tested me for everything even extensive bacterial test and they assumed I had Mono. I'd love to know if it was Covid-19...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Is it possible to take a test now to see if we have been previously exposed to the corona virus? I know a finger prick test is coming soon but I would like to see if I could check sooner in case of any delays. 6 weeks ago I had an unknown viral infection that started out like strep. I ran a fever for 3 weeks and went back to the doctor 3 times seeking relief. They tested me for everything even extensive bacterial test and they assumed I had Mono. I'd love to know if it was Covid-19...

Did you ever get a test?

Now you can self order the Abbott SARS-CoV-2 IgG assay from labcorp, Quest also has a self order portal.

With the labcorp test, it's $10 with or without insurance. If you get a doctors order you can save the $10.00.

Fast turnaround of results, less than 24 hours with labcorp.

Loki

Did you ever get a test?

Now you can self order the Abbott SARS-CoV-2 IgG assay from labcorp, Quest also has a self order portal.

With the labcorp test, it's $10 with or without insurance. If you get a doctors order you can save the $10.00.

Fast turnaround of results, less than 24 hours with labcorp.
I actually did. It came up negative, I got mine at Quest. At the time they had been doing the test for 2 weeks and every single test was negative according to the nurse. I just don’t think we have it in my party of the country and our lack of density in population doesn’t bode well for the virus.

DragonBits

I actually did. It came up negative, I got mine at Quest. At the time they had been doing the test for 2 weeks and every single test was negative according to the nurse. I just don’t think we have it in my party of the country and our lack of density in population doesn’t bode well for the virus.

Party? Freudian slip? :)

My brother lived years in Alaska, they only have 10 deaths from Covid.

I stayed in Alaska a month with my brother. Talking to locals, they get upset about over crowding when people move in 10 miles away. Gas stations are at least 100 miles apart.

Social distancing has to be a joke to anyone living in Alaska.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me