Corion from SafeMeds4All?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kanekiten

Has anyone got it from them recently? I saw reports in the past of people getting a different brand after ordering Corion from this site.

Also, is Ovidac a decent one to get from Reliablerxpharmacy? Reliable seems to have more reviews and better rep online, and I want to stay away from hucog because I read it comes pre-mixed.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

I order Tadalifil from SafeMeds4All, but it seems all shipments have been delayed indefinitely due to the pandemic. You might want to wait.. or try another source.

Blackhawk

Corion was my mainstay for a while, since late last year it seems to have gone missing in terms of availability. I was told by two vendors it's been discontinued, but who knows?

I've tried several brands from Reliable over the years, and most recently Ovidac has been better for me than the others. My concern is that with long shipping delays, packages may be stored in hot warehouses. Storage of dry HCG should be at 59°F to 86°F, 15°C to 30°C, but shipping from India or Singapore (reliable's sources) daytime temps can be higher.

Shawn M

Has anyone got it from them recently? I saw reports in the past of people getting a different brand after ordering Corion from this site.

Also, is Ovidac a decent one to get from Reliablerxpharmacy? Reliable seems to have more reviews and better rep online, and I want to stay away from hucog because I read it comes pre-mixed.
I've recently ordered 3 x 5000 IU of OVIDAC HCG from this supplier. I find them, courteous and responsive. Their shipping ban from India is lifted now, but they say to allow up to 8 weeks (vs previous 4 weeks) to arrive. I've ordered with a 2 month supply in hand. I think they also have the Corion product, but costs a bit more.

kanekiten

Just received my order. Order was placed on July 8th, received today August 5th for 29 days total. Haven't tried it yet or done a pregnancy strip test but will report back.

In other (somewhat) related news, I purchased an APAP machine that is used to treat sleep apnea. I haven't gotten a sleep study done but had a strong suspicion that I had it. Used it for several nights, and the sleep reports from the machine do indicate a not insignificant level of apnea.

I heard that poor sleep and sleep apnea will completely wreck T production. Will be interesting to see how I respond to Ovidac HCG vs Empowers (I felt nothing), as well as if the better sleep also helps.

McClure1978

I've recently ordered 3 x 5000 IU of OVIDAC HCG from this supplier. I find them, courteous and responsive. Their shipping ban from India is lifted now, but they say to allow up to 8 weeks (vs previous 4 weeks) to arrive. I've ordered with a 2 month supply in hand. I think they also have the Corion product, but costs a bit more.
How has this product been working for you ? Thinking about ordering some myself the website says not taking credit cards only echeck a little scary lol

Blackhawk

How has this product been working for you ? Thinking about ordering some myself the website says not taking credit cards only echeck a little scary lol

Ovidac has been alright for me, though I'd say Corion was a bit better. I have not been able to find Corion available for maybe a year now.

I have been buying from Reliable for years, and just placed an order last week. They do take credit card through a third party payment gateway, but it is not a default choice at check out. Select personal check as your payment choice, then call them and request a credit card payment link. They will send you an email with link to cc payment. You also should call your cc bank and let them know you authorize that charge. I have had it happen before that cc security for overseas charges blocks payment, I have to call them and re-enter cc info in a new link. Reliable has always helped me through this when there were such glitches. I don't know why they don't set up a regular credit card merchant account to facilitate the cc payment process, but their 3rd party system works fine. YMMV

OMI100

Ovidac has been alright for me, though I'd say Corion was a bit better. I have not been able to find Corion available for maybe a year now.
Stopped my HCG awhile ago and am considering starting again. Reliable still shows' "out of stock".

Did they ever get it back in stock?

Has OVIDAC been working well for you.

I really liked Corion :(

I may try OVIDAC :(

Last edited:

Blackhawk

Stopped my HCG awhile ago and am considering starting again. Reliable still shows' "out of stock".

Did they ever get it back in stock?

Has OVIDAC been working well for you.

I really liked Corion :(

I may try OVIDAC :(

I have not seen Corion available for well over a year.

Ovidac has been OK for me. I continue to use it. With the cost of 5000iu around $15-20 at reliablerx, I encourage you to try a few brands and see. Puretrig also has worked well for me. Another issue: I use small needles 5/16" which only protrude into the vials in the gap area of the rubber stoppers. Typically a bubble needs to be dislodged from this gap or I draw air. i.e. invert the vial and syringe and tap a few times so the bubble vacates the area where the needle is. I had a Fertigyn vial which the rubber stopper was too big and obstructive inside the vial and I couldn't draw the HCG with this size needle

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me