Controlling hematocrit by lowering dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

So here is my last CBC/Iron panel after 3 months on new protocol. My dosage was reduced from 180mg/week to 110mg/week but keep in mind that my hematocrit/hemoglobin/RBC levels at 180mg/week were very similar (almost the same) to my levels at 140mg/week.
I donated blood 3 months before this blood work. But to keep my levels stable i had to donate blood every 2 months and sometimes hematocrit was slightly higher than before donation in some case. So these levels show me a real decrease in hematocrit

HCT (range 37.5-51)
Before: 53.5
After: 51.6

Hemoglobin (range 13-17.7)
Before: 17.9
After: 16.9

RBC (range 4.14-5.8)
Before: 6.24
After: 5.86

Iron Serum (range 38-169)
Before: 348
After: 115

Iron Saturation (range 15-55)
Before: 85
After: 30

So hematocrit and RBC almost normal. I guess this will continue to decline a bit as 3 months is not enough time to see the full benefits of the dosage reduction. Check iron levels. Crazy difference. That comes to show how testosterone can supress hepcidin and mess with iron homeostasis.

I will have testosterone levels checked later. To be honest I feel great so not really worried about that. My guess is that my TT is probably low mid 600s and FT 16-20 area. My SHBG is on the lowish side (low 20s). So my trough my look “low” but my body sustain much higher levels between injections.

Also worth mentioning that for the first time in 2 years i dont need an AI anymore and i can sleep much better with the lower dosage. Plus no real differences at the gym (i am a gym lover. I have been lifting weights for over 20 years)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Im traveling this way, too, been cutting my dose cumulative weekly dose from 196 to 112mg. No CBC to back it up but at my last donation three weeks ago I think my HGB was 16.X with an appx HCT of ~48....both WAY lower than they should have been. I've been getting my FT from being astronomically over range (low SHBG) and trying to get my E to come down. If my HGB/HCT are going to come down with it then all the more better.
At some point the driving us way over lab range(s) even though those aren't hard limits, has to be the source of E, HCT, etc etc; side effects.

HealthMan

Im traveling this way, too, been cutting my dose cumulative weekly dose from 196 to 112mg. No CBC to back it up but at my last donation three weeks ago I think my HGB was 16.X with an appx HCT of ~48....both WAY lower than they should have been. I've been getting my FT from being astronomically over range (low SHBG) and trying to get my E to come down. If my HGB/HCT are going to come down with it then all the more better.
At some point the driving us way over lab range(s) even though those aren't hard limits, has to be the source of E, HCT, etc etc; side effects.
Agree 100%. A lot of people on TRT have really high testosterone levels (measure at trough which makes everything even worse) and wonder why they have all these side effects. I will drop my dosage to 100mg/week and see how I feel (i have the ok from my doctor to lower my dosage).

Im not trying to get off the AI @ .25mg EOD but if youve followed me I aromatase at a high rate even with the AI, so I'm comfortable with that dose problem is that with an honest convo with my provider, something had to change because I needed more AI and I didn't want that and I don't think that they want that so a dose decrease was all I had left.

HealthMan

Im not trying to get off the AI @ .25mg EOD but if youve followed me I aromatase at a high rate even with the AI, so I'm comfortable with that dose problem is that with an honest convo with my provider, something had to change because I needed more AI and I didn't want that and I don't think that they want that so a dose decrease was all I had left.

Hopefully your estradiol gets lower over time with the lower FT.

Ive been disappointed to this point in that regard, from 28>24>20 my E was basically the same no dramatic lowering. I'll do some labs in a couple of weeks @ 16mg.

BF I don't know, higher than I might like it but not a problem, 5' 9" 220-225#s

Attachments

• IMG_0457 (1).jpg
    IMG_0457 (1).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 209
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones